Training ground

Looks like if you are a former Councillor you get to object twice.
Guess she has time on her hands now.

Also seems that you can object twice if you represent two different groups.

AFCB's training ground is considered "industrial scale sporting activities".
We have truly made the big time.

Also seems that you can object twice if you represent two different groups.

AFCB's training ground is considered "industrial scale sporting activities".
We have truly made the big time.

There was a time our tackling was agricultural but then the Lerma revolution happened and, to be fair, a tackle from him is the equivalent of been hit by heavy machinery so I guess the new classification makes sense.

How about young families needing to budget each week , they would still rather use cash than plastic ....

More importantly what about blokes on the piss going on away days? There's no way of controlling your spending if all you've got to do is wave a bit of plastic round a pub to buy all and sundry a pint because you fluked a last minute winner. I'm convinced this 'cashless society' is a conspiracy dreamed up by pub companies and opportunist locals who drink in pubs by football grounds.

Shame not building in Croydon as Croydon council openly says objections from residents don’t matter - one hugely unpopular massive local (over)development had 1000 objections but were ignored as not deemed to be important. Interesting concept is democracy.

He should maybe get some drone footage for his channel.
Have been tempted to do this, however will see what kind of coverage the club are planning to give it before deciding. Similarly, I need to justify buying a drone just to do this (as I sure as hell wouldn't use it for anything else!)

I'm a little unclear on the local planning process. I had been under the impression that after Thursday we could start the build but it seems from the article there would still be at least one more step. Is that it then? Any ideas how long that step will take?

I'm a little unclear on the local planning process. I had been under the impression that after Thursday we could start the build but it seems from the article there would still be at least one more step. Is that it then? Any ideas how long that step will take?

Last time around it wasn’t looked at, I believe there was a time frame on it and we just waited until it timed out? I assume that date will be announced when it reaches that stage.

I think there is an opportunity for the Gov't (have we actually got one at the moment?) to call in plans for a final look and approval. Usually has a few weeks to do this. Last time round they didn't and as this is a variation to an already approved plan I doubt they will this time.
However as I mentioned previously this is not just Poole Council anymore it is a much larger BCP Council which has changed greatly after the last local elections. Sometimes a new Council likes to flex some muscle and chuck its weight about - just look at the Spur road decision.
having said that I still expect it to go through.

Notice there are objections from organisations, plus others.

Six people and organisations wrote to the council opposing the scheme.

Wimborne Civic Society said it would be “detrimental to the green belt providing a clear separation between BCP and Wimborne”.

And the Purbeck and Poole branch of Dorset Campaign to Protect Rural England said it placed “too much pressure” on the environment.

Despite this, planning officer James Gilfillan has recommended that the changes be approved when they are considered at Thursday’s meeting.

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/n...ng-ground-plans-golf-club-site-line-approval/

;