Transfer rumours thread

Mark M mentioned earlier that two of our fans had taken the day off work when they heard Wilshere might sign for us and they have gone to DC to see him. Wonder if that is anyone from this MB. :grin:

Pretty much what I said on twitter when I heard the Roma thing, Strootman, Naingolan and Daniele De Rossi all far better than him, then Salah, Paredes and Perotti, he'll be in that second group, but not at the top of it

billythekid - 31/8/2016 16:08

Mark M mentioned earlier that two of our fans had taken the day off work when they heard Wilshere might sign for us and they have gone to DC to see him. Wonder if that is anyone from this MB. :grin:

I can confirm EH and JT have indeed taken the day off work

Something must have happened with the proposed Roma deal by the change in these odds.

https://m.oddschecker.com/t/football/football-specials/jack-wilshere/club-after-summer-transfer-window

Sky appear to be hinting that the pendulum has swung back to our favour.

Maybe we should just play a game of pass the parcel and be done with it ?

In other news....

Ian Abrahams (Moose)Verified account
?@BroadcastMoose
Hearing Bailey Cargill is going to Gillingham on loan from Bournemouth

The Alchemist - 31/8/2016 15:34

In other news....

Ian Abrahams (Moose)Verified account
?@BroadcastMoose
Hearing Bailey Cargill is going to Gillingham on loan from Bournemouth

Presume a defender coming in or this message board and twitter willl erupt in the biggest meltdown in years :grin:

billythekid - 31/8/2016 15:43

AC Milan now come in for Wilshere.

10pm deadline in Italy - any Italian interest is looking doubtful to be successful now.

Same issue at Milan regarding playing time as at Roma.

;