Traveling fans .

the forest reaction videos are hilarious. I need a glass of port to watch them, I hope Lord Snotty is too.

I haven't gone back and read the match thread but some negativity apparently. There was no negativity amongst the Cherries fans at the City ground at even 2 down because the Boscombe spirit was blossoming on the pitch with a dash of our old style of play in the second half. The ghost of the Cockney Cardigan has been banished to a smudge in our history alongside Quinn, Brooks and Groves of late.

Brilliant day, good to catch up with a few old faces plus meeting @Neil Dawson for the first time :eek:...only joking Neil, hope your lad enjoyed it, that was 'right up there' in away days I think we can all agree.
Great to meet you too and find out you are human ;) he loved it thanks… like @Monmouthred said it felt very similar to West Ham, end to end, both teams trying to score and the excitement of hanging on in the end. I only go away to the games outside the top six in the prem and today reminded me why.

As some of you know, I live in Nottingham (having met the future missus on a night out there after our draw in 2006!). My 2 lads - 11 and 13 - are 4th generation Cherries despite living up here (I wouldn’t have allowed anything else). They get so much sh1t from their notts florist supporting mates. The youngest is about to start secondary school this week so was dreading a defeat. He was sobbing his heart out after that 2nd goal, poor lad. An hour later all 3 of us were totally and utterly elated! One of the best ever away days for us, even though we were at ’home’!!

Are you sure ? A certain poster was making some massively negative statements on here at half time and he was at the game.......or was he ?

That was/is a proper away day, great vocal support to a man, woman, nipper all the match, even when we were behind. Glad it came across on the commentary. Well done to the 2 guys behind for shouting at Phil Bill to shoot, rather than pass it sideways.
Great scenes at the end, very enthusiastic fans to players, players to fans : )

My son and I were behind you and shouted more than once at the stewards for them to sit down so you could see. They were so disrespectful and should have known better.

What a win! Just got to Calgary! Got Wi-Fi an re charged phone! That cheated me up after a long hall! Seen some lads going to Notts on train this morning 7.22!

Brilliant support, perfect away day from seeing old Notts mates in the pub and then the match.

So chuffed I started one of the ‘Your support is fecking sh1te’ chants too LOL.

Can’t adequately put into words how good the day was. Met so many old and new faces. Good to chat with @Neil Dawson and his lad at the chippy. In the ground it was great to catch up with @red_house , @glennafcb , @ErikthViking and others who I don’t think are on this forum.

Support was brilliant from start to finish. The team did us proud, and I don’t think Forest dominated the first half as Cooper claimed.

What else? That chant was brilliant, the team seems to have found a spirit.

My one disappointment? I’ll never know if I ran over @afcdibby s toes. ;-)

Can’t adequately put into words how good the day was. Met so many old and new faces. Good to chat with @Neil Dawson and his lad at the chippy. In the ground it was great to catch up with @red_house , @glennafcb , @ErikthViking and others who I don’t think are on this forum.

Support was brilliant from start to finish. The team did us proud, and I don’t think Forest dominated the first half as Cooper claimed.

What else? That chant was brilliant, the team seems to have found a spirit.

My one disappointment? I’ll never know if I ran over @afcdibby s toes. ;-)

Think he's trying to claim some semblance of positivty. 2 set pieces the difference between the 2 sides. Could have very easily been 0-0 most other games at half time if that was played out several times.

People who didn't see the game and saw 2 nil, could easily assume they had the run of things 1st half...

;