Tyler Adams

I think him being on the bench is unlikely. He’s still not training with the team yet. But hopefully not too long to go. :utc:

So many expectations, but this guy has had surgery and setbacks for quite some time.

Hoping he can come right,but it would be no surprise if he was our new Stanislas.

When you haven't played for so long it takes months, or years to condition all the muscles you haven't used in that time.

It's not just fixing the injury, it's everything else. Being chucked straight in now the hamstring 'may' be fixed is risky.

Be better to condition him for next season rather than chucking him straight in at the first sniff of fitness.

He’s on mine. Doesn’t sound British enough for you….. might be the eskimo that has his strides pulled down if Tyler breaks down again..:
at least he's not a pe teacher, eh
he's finnish, surprised you didn't pick that up from the article tbf

glad you approve, is he your lansdowne chum, perchance?

at least he's not a pe teacher, eh
he's finnish, surprised you didn't pick that up from the article tbf

glad you approve, is he your lansdowne chum, perchance?
I did pick it up. Just amazed you’d accept the verdict of anyone from outside this isle. He’s not my backstreet Lansdowne chum no…

Excited about this one. I think Iraola really rates him and that he will play a good amount as soon as he’s match fit.

Offers something different to Cook and can be really useful in certain contexts.

I know cook/Christie combo has done very well, but really excited by this.

Adams is Probably one of our best players in the squad.

He's effectively a new/recent signing, seeing as he's barely played since joining. Will really bolster the quality available for selection as we head into the final 10 games.

Will be an interesting dilemma for Iraola in the middle of the park soon... For me, Cook and Christie are undroppable atm... We all raved and got excited by Scott's arrival yet he can barely get any minutes atm. Will we see a similar situation with Adams' return... More bench time than minutes on the park due to the incredible form of Lewis Cook???

Will be an interesting dilemma for Iraola in the middle of the park soon... For me, Cook and Christie are undroppable atm... We all raved and got excited by Scott's arrival yet he can barely get any minutes atm. Will we see a similar situation with Adams' return... More bench time than minutes on the park due to the incredible form of Lewis Cook???

I think that's probably whats most likely to happen chief.

Start on bench, makea few sub appearances to get up to speed.

Will be interesting to see how it unfolds. Cook may even raise game further, ala Daniels and others...

As mentioned back along, turns out Adams started his career at right back, so a wild card option we may even see him there... football manager has him as 'accomplisged' RB, so woukdbt be strangest thing in world, if Aarons unavailable.

Guess depends if Adams doesn't really consider himself a RB anymore and purely wants to play cdm or even Christie cm role.

Excited about this one. I think Iraola really rates him and that he will play a good amount as soon as he’s match fit.

Offers something different to Cook and can be really useful in certain contexts.

I met a couple of Leeds fans 2 months ago at Heathrow AirPort, not “teenagers” , buisness men going to a conference, I happened to be wearing my AFCB Jacket. They started up a conversation about Tyler Adams and Louis Sinistera, saying how lucky we were to have them. They were really gutted to see them go ,but understood that they both should be in the Premier League. They were very complimentary about the two, and highly rated them both, and were looking forward to seeing them play for us!

;