Tyler Adams

billythekid

UTC Legend
Leeds United midfielder Tyler Adams is hopeful he can recover from his hamstring injury ahead of schedule to increase the possibility of him securing a move before the close of the transfer window, sources have told Football Insider.

Leeds boss Daniel Farke claimed Adams was set to be out of action until the international break in September after suffering a setback in his recovery from a hamstring problem.

Was very unimpressed and how he just downed tools last year and if you speak to the majority of Leeds fans, they wouldn't be disappointed if he left.

I can't remember actually seeing us linked to him, at all?

Surprised that the new owners wouldn't like an American though, plus it's a position we desperately need!

Was very unimpressed and how he just downed tools last year and if you speak to the majority of Leeds fans, they wouldn't be disappointed if he left.

I can't remember actually seeing us linked to him, at all?

Surprised that the new owners wouldn't like an American though, plus it's a position we desperately need!

He was one of the first players linked with us at the beginning of the jan window.

Seemed to be quite a few rumours that indicated it may happen.

I briefly went on Leeds forum after we hammered them and they thought he was unfit, fat, lazy, useless.

He was one of the first players linked with us at the beginning of the jan window.

Seemed to be quite a few rumours that indicated it may happen.

I briefly went on Leeds forum after we hammered them and they thought he was unfit, fat, lazy, useless.
That was Weston McKennie wasn't it?

Apart from Summerville, who I thought was levels above anyone else on the pitch that day, all the Leeds players looked crap.

Probably just an ill thought out blend of characters, players with high potential but not ready for regular pl and wrong head coaches at helm.

Bit like Southampton, they have a number of extremely good players in the squad or who have very high potential and will go on to excellent careers no doubt. But bad decisions from board when building the squad, making managerial appointments ended up with relegation.

Correct Adams, this time, must concentrate more. :grinning:

• Chelsea are ready to activate a £20m relegation release clause for Leeds midfielder Tyler Adams (Mail).

Chelsea! Wtf :D

Seem to be signing a lot of 'potential ' or players on lower rung than expected imo.

Sky Sports News understands talks have broken down over Tyler Adams’ proposed move from Leeds to Chelsea after the parties were unable to reach an agreement.

Earlier this week, Chelsea had triggered the £20m release clause in Adams’ contract.

Adams is now expected to return to Leeds. He has four years left on his current deal.

hes actually really good and would be a good lerma replacement as hes very good defensively but better with the ball than lerma. def better than Mckennie

;