Tyrone Mings

So his last game Vs Everton was bang average ???? Greer's hard a hard it to please lol[/QUOTE

Yawn, come back in 35 games.

I am glad you are all happy with him. So far in your first two games, I saw him turn his back, both resulting in goals. I also saw his trademark poor distribution and positional sense on a couple of occasions in both games.

There is no doubt he has a lot of positive attributes, and I am sure John Terry has and will continue assist him in improving.

Trust me though, when you analyse most games, he will have gone missing at the important moments, and over the season that will cost you.

On other occasions, he will look tremendous.

I guess thats why most of us are still happy to have sold him, and most of gou are delighted to have bought him.

No disrespect to AFC Bournemouth or their fans, but every turn out for villa Ming's gives 100% everywhere on the pitch.hes now showing what he has and well deserves this call up UTV

I thought you had to do a bit more than “give 100%” to get an England call up. Mings has had better spells for us in this league than he’s shown for you and not been anywhere near a call up. Very strange imo.

At the end of the day he's gone to villa and is obviously impressing people. I'm glad we sold him for the sum quoted as he wasn't featuring at all. Good luck to him and I'd be cheering if he scored a goal in an England shirt.
as long as its at the right end of the pitch

Interesting to note a rather slick media campaign under way; Red Bull congratulating Mings on the call-up. by putting out a social media advert of him necking a can.

I thought you had to do a bit more than “give 100%” to get an England call up. Mings has had better spells for us in this league than he’s shown for you and not been anywhere near a call up. Very strange imo.
100% is the most you can give,could it be a case of a bigger club maybe like I have already said ??

You can't blame Steve Cook and Ake for our poor defensive record last season, when we were regular playing Begovic the worst keeper in the League.
Southgate is clueless anyway, playing Lewis Cook as a left winger in his only England game.

Nope. Mings has played a handful of premier league games, lacks experience and isn’t as good as Steve Cook in my opinion
He's a good championship player who is unproven as far as the premier league goes. Southgate getting swept along by the media. If he was still at our club and getting regular premier league game time he wouldn't get near the England set up. Sums up Southgate.

Mings : " I thought it was a prank"..!

What?.. .The great Garretta Sougatario doing pranks?
Dont be so damn patronisi ...no not that...just any attitude you learnt at Millfield!

;