Tyrone Mings

Not in the match day squad, Smith comes back from injury and jumps straight in at left back ahead of Daniels and Rico. Doesn’t look good (for Mings, Daniels and Rico actually)....I am generally always hopeful in life and I really hope its something of nothing....

Not in the match day squad, Smith comes back from injury and jumps straight in at left back ahead of Daniels and Rico. Doesn’t look good (for Mings, Daniels and Rico actually)....I am generally always hopeful in life and I really hope its something of nothing....

Simpson preferred then

It's minty I feel sorry for. Hopelessly wrong again.

Wilson's absence is concerning.

It's minty I feel sorry for. Hopelessly wrong again.

Wilson's absence is concerning.

I was not wrong at all. I correctly predicted we would come away from empty handed. I was also correct when I said that as soon as Everton scored it will be game over. I was also correct when I stated that Wilson was injured.

Yes it was pleasing to see Smith returning although I feel it was far too early.

I was not wrong at all. I correctly predicted we would come away from empty handed. I was also correct when I said that as soon as Everton scored it will be game over. I was also correct when I stated that Wilson was injured.

Yes it was pleasing to see Smith returning although I feel it was far too early.
King *cough*, Fraser *cough*.
You get zero points for Wilson being injured, since that was a well established fact. So the success rate for your predictions, if I’m being generous, is three wrong and two right. So slightly less successful than a monkey pulling your predictions out of a hat.
Just saying, no need to discuss it. Ta.

No no no, you predicted that we would struggle due to injuries and listed all of the injured players hundreds of times on dozens of different threads... And you were miles off.

Predicting a defeat away from home, or a defeat against a top six side is hardly Nostradamus territory is it?

You did the same against Wolves, predicting that we'd be completely dominated in midfield, and even argued that this is what happened after the game. Those of us that stood and watched it in the pissing rain laughed you off the board for being so clueless. So much so that you had to change identity.

Both games were 50/50 battles where we just came up short away from home. No fundamental weaknesses just lost the key moments. We've also got points during this tough fixture and injury run by winning key moments in games. Not that you would ever acknowledge that because you never see positives. Probably why nobody takes you seriously.

I reckon hes off then. I can’t think of any players that have fallen out with Eddie publicly before though? Seems he’s still training with the first team though? If it was that much of an issue he would be with the under 18s as punishment?

Miss management. Great player.

Great player but the main miss is his availability to play. Big fan of mings and said this many times but even I thought ffs after that wolves injury. Perhaps Eddie doesn’t trust him enough now, perhaps he still isn’t fit? I don’t know. I am sure Eddie would not deliberately go to miss-manage him when he needs defenders. Or do you you have evidence?

No no no, you predicted that we would struggle due to injuries and listed all of the injured players hundreds of times on dozens of different threads... And you were miles off.

Predicting a defeat away from home, or a defeat against a top six side is hardly Nostradamus territory is it?

You did the same against Wolves, predicting that we'd be completely dominated in midfield, and even argued that this is what happened after the game. Those of us that stood and watched it in the pissing rain laughed you off the board for being so clueless. So much so that you had to change identity.

Both games were 50/50 battles where we just came up short away from home. No fundamental weaknesses just lost the key moments. We've also got points during this tough fixture and injury run by winning key moments in games. Not that you would ever acknowledge that because you never see positives. Probably why nobody takes you seriously.

Fair line of arguing Derek but it’s pointless as he just changes the story. Wasn’t game over when we went one nil down as he says.

Fair line of arguing Derek but it’s pointless as he just changes the story. Wasn’t game over when we went one nil down as he says.

Yes it was game over when we went 1-0 down as proved to be the case. It was only five minutes ago today that I found out that we had in fact lost 2-0 as I stopped watching the game as soon as we conceded.

The issue I have with Mings is that he has not really been fully tested at Premier League level over a sustained period eve since he has been with us. He always played one or two games and then had long spells out with injury. Maybe Eddie has an issue with this.

Yes it was game over when we went 1-0 down as proved to be the case. It was only five minutes ago today that I found out that we had in fact lost 2-0 as I stopped watching the game as soon as we conceded.

Do you ever wonder if the people that accuse you of not knowing what you're talking about.. because you hardly ever watch the team.. have a point?

didn't stop you posting doom and gloom, even though you stopped watching

Do you ever wonder if the people that accuse you of not knowing what you're talking about.. because you hardly ever watch the team.. have a point?

No I don't. They don't have a point at all. I watch the team regularly when on live or on stream if and when I am not at other games. I watch the team and have good insight of where our problems lies. The issue here is that a small number people buy tickets for the games and then don't actually watch the game and underdstand what is going on.

No I don't. They don't have a point at all. I watch the team regularly when on live or on stream if and when I am not at other games. I watch the team and have good insight of where our problems lies. The issue here is that a small number people buy tickets for the games and then don't actually watch the game and underdstand what is going on.

You should do because they really do have an excellent point. You are consistently wrong, laughably so.

If you knew what was going on we'd have been relegated years ago. The team have been making you look a fool for years.

;