Tyrone Mings

I really could not care less about the grief. I do not gloat, I merely underpin reality. I was proved right in every way regarding the Everton game as to how it was going to turn out. Just for the record I will predict a 1-1 draw or a 2-1 defeat for the West Ham game and a 3-1 home defeat agaiunst Chelsea. Naturally of course I wish we could win both games.

I see no point in continuing this discussion as you will only argue with anything I say regardless of its validity.

Winter salutations to you.

This beats it all.
You can’t even make a prediction. 1-1 draw or a 2-1 defeat. Lol. Might as well go for a 2-1 win as well.
I do recall you predicting a draw a few weeks ago, we won, you then claimed you were nearly right.
In your profession as a part time security guard what happens if you accuse a customer of shop lifting but then it’s proven the person was innocent. Do you reply, I was nearly correct.

Took 2 mins to find this. Why the negativity season after season? You should put a signature in your profile.

‘Predicting the teams downfall since 2016’

Smhinto
bg-reply-right.png
NM Exile3:34pm Mon 7 Nov 16

Not for the first time you are talking out of your departure lounge. Your knowledge of the game is severely limited. Loan players can play against their parent clubs if the parent clubs gives their permission. FACT. However this is unlikely. . Taking off the remaining games against the top six big hitters that we are unlikely to take anything from - we now have 18 games in which to collect 28 points for the minimum target of 40 points for survival. This looking pretty tight to me. . The Spurs result was commendable but very likely a one off. We will see how many points we amass from the top six big hitters at the end of the season. It is very unlikely that will get anything from Arsenal and Liverpool over the next three games and as well you know it. I would love to be proved wrong but I fear very unlikely.

It looks like I still had a ‘lack of football knowledge' then, blandford_cherry! If I recall correctly, it took a good few more posts before ‘The Artist Formerly Known as Smhinto’ acknowledged that he was incorrect! Anyway, I’m not getting involved in this thread... I’ve shown my disgust at the switching off the TV when your team is playing behaviour in the past.

Not at all. If Wilson was fit we may have well have got something from the game as the whole front line would have looked a lot sharper.

Sure, and Brooks' shot would have gone in, Pickford wouldn't have got lucky with King's poke towards goal and he'd have got three himself. He probably would have picked up Zouma from the corner too.

Personally I don't think Wilson is injured but to say that we wouldn't be wasteful with him on the pitch is a bit of a stretch. We've been wasteful the entire time we've been in the top flight. Yesterday was a game that has played out dozens of times over recent years unfortunately - take it from someone who has watched them every week and who doesn't flounce of when we concede.

The problem wasn't personnel it was one or two key moments not going our way.

This beats it all.
You can’t even make a prediction. 1-1 draw or a 2-1 defeat. Lol. Might as well go for a 2-1 win as well.
I do recall you predicting a draw a few weeks ago, we won, you then claimed you were nearly right.
In your profession as a part time security guard what happens if you accuse a customer of shop lifting but then it’s proven the person was innocent. Do you reply, I was nearly correct.

Not to mention the predicted defeat to Watford where he was proved right when we went 2-0 down. I suppose if he doesn't watch all of the games then in a way he was right. :rofl:

Holy mother of God. Is every thread going to get taken over by inane drivel about whether a short walk off the end of Hengistbury Head is in order or not, because we lost a game of football in THE PREMIER LEAGUE?
I was ambivalent about the smhinto to CB changeover as I don't read the echo (much), and was quite happy when CB had his own existence justifcation thread (thanks AlGard, a masterstroke), but now it's starting to permeate every other thread on here.
Please don't bother replying CB as you're now on ignore.

I miss being CB

Well
Sure, and Brooks' shot would have gone in, Pickford wouldn't have got lucky with King's poke towards goal and he'd have got three himself. He probably would have picked up Zouma from the corner too.

Personally I don't think Wilson is injured but to say that we wouldn't be wasteful with him on the pitch is a bit of a stretch. We've been wasteful the entire time we've been in the top flight. Yesterday was a game that has played out dozens of times over recent years unfortunately - take it from someone who has watched them every week and who doesn't flounce of when we concede.

The problem wasn't personnel it was one or two key moments not going our way.

I do agree with you that Wilson may not be injured at all and is being deliberatly kept back ready for sale. This would not surprise me at all.

So where has the falling out rumour come from, it seems to have gained pace

I think it is just a rumour - but Eddie hasn’t mentioned that he’s injured, and he didn’t play the Brighton game where he must have been a cert to start. Then Simpson was on the bench ahead of him yesyerday. Hard to see any other reason....

this picture of his new tattoo (from his instagram account) suggests otherwise? the plot thickens.....

eddieforever.jpg

If you did this last season as well, then it must have been really disappointing to miss all those come-backs.

Poor Minty wasn't aware we had such a fantastic comeback record last season...i thought that was scarcely believable tbf but if he stops watching every time we go behind you can see how he is so confused....perfectly understandable albeit a tad gutless.

Last edited:
I thought I could cut him a break, and for a few days I did, but it gets difficult when threads get hijacked to be "all about me". Many, many opportunities to report repetitious posts. Feel for DJ, not sure this is what he deserves as moderator ... but I am starting to lose my love for this forum ....

I must admit having someone on ignore is great, but frustrating, because you get a lot of one sided arguments which are impossible to follow.

:utc:
Poor Minty wasn't aware we had such a fantastic comeback record last season...i thought that was scarcely believable tbf but if he stops watching every time we go behind you can see how he is so confused....perfectly understandable albeit a tad gutless.
Apparently he's not Minty,so I've been informed

;