Tyrone Mings

No I don't. They don't have a point at all. I watch the team regularly when on live or on stream if and when I am not at other games. I watch the team and have good insight of where our problems lies. The issue here is that a small number people buy tickets for the games and then don't actually watch the game and underdstand what is going on.
Do me a favour and give me a list of your qualifications and coaching badges. I will be checking so tell us all the truth.

Do me a favour and give me a list of your qualifications and coaching badges. I will be checking so tell us all the truth.
Don't hold your breath. He will not give a straight answer. Or in fact any answer when put on the spot. I asked him to show how we will be 5 points from the drop by end of January. NFC asked point blank if he thought we will be relegated. All we heard were the sound of crickets .....

I don't recall saying I coaching badges. Stop trying to incite trouble for no apparent reason. I watch the team and I fully aware of where our problems lie.

Don't hold your breath. He will not give a straight answer. Or in fact any answer when put on the spot. I asked him to show how we will be 5 points from the drop by end of January. NFC asked point blank if he thought we will be relegated. All we heard were the sound of crickets .....

I will show how we will be 5 points off the drop by the end of January.

It will happen as a result of not beating West Ham and Chelsea in our next two home games. the latter we will lose as a matter of course, being a tops six side. Three weeks ago we were 14 points from the bottom three, now we are 9 points away. It does not seem unreasonable to believe that we will be only 5 points clear by the end of the month or shortly afterwards. Our form is shocking, admittedly through injuries and having to play a number of top six sided in consecutive fixtures. But if we do not pull our fingers out very quickly we will soon be in a relegation scrap.

It will happen as a result of not beating West Ham and Chelsea in our next two home games. the latter we will lose as a matter of course, being a tops six side. Three weeks ago we were 14 points from the bottom three, now we are 9 points away. It does not seem unreasonable to believe that we will be only 5 points clear by the end of the month or shortly afterwards. Our form is shocking, admittedly through injuries and having to play a number of top six sided in consecutive fixtures. But if we do not pull our fingers out very quickly we will soon be in a relegation scrap.
Yawn, you originally said end December. It aint gonna be 5 points end January.

OK, I've heard that before but maybe we're getting somewhere.

Here's your original post from the "Everton" thread ... (my highlights):

"Unfortunately, what I have stated is true. The bottom three are edging closer to us and as well you know it, until such times as we start to pull our finger out, this trend of losing matches will continue. With our current lack of fire power, can you honestly see us beating West Ham. I can't and the following home game against Chelsea is a write off anyway. By which time we could be only five points from the bottom three."

For the purpose of this exercise only (because I do think we will get something from upcoming games) let's say we get nothing from our next two games. And let's cut Fulham and Hudds adrift.

So, how do Newcastle, Soton, Cardiff and Burnley all get to 22 points or better in the next two games? (I now detect a slight waffle as you have added "or shortly afterwards"). Please show the scenarios required.

I'm not picking on you, but if you want to debate and add to the conversation, you should back it up. TBF, I do see the cushion getting a bit smaller with the run of games ahead, but 5 points by the end of January .... I have done the math and it's not going to happen.

OK, I've heard that before but maybe we're getting somewhere.

Here's your original post from the "Everton" thread ... (my highlights):

"Unfortunately, what I have stated is true. The bottom three are edging closer to us and as well you know it, until such times as we start to pull our finger out, this trend of losing matches will continue. With our current lack of fire power, can you honestly see us beating West Ham. I can't and the following home game against Chelsea is a write off anyway. By which time we could be only five points from the bottom three."

For the purpose of this exercise only (because I do think we will get something from upcoming games) let's say we get nothing from our next two games. And let's cut Fulham and Hudds adrift.

So, how do Newcastle, Soton, Cardiff and Burnley all get to 22 points or better in the next two games? (I now detect a slight waffle as you have added "or shortly afterwards"). Please show the scenarios required.

I'm not picking on you, but if you want to debate and add to the conversation, you should back it up. TBF, I do see the cushion getting a bit smaller with the run of games ahead, but 5 points by the end of January .... I have done the math and it's not going to happen.

Good and I sincerely hope you are right

I don't recall saying I coaching badges. Stop trying to incite trouble for no apparent reason. I watch the team and I fully aware of where our problems lie.
We all know where there are problems (but don’t then lecture others who don’t feel the need to repeat what are these problems) but don’t follow to the same conclusion and that defeat is inevitable in every game we play

We all know where there are problems (but don’t then lecture others who don’t feel the need to repeat what are these problems) but don’t follow to the same conclusion and that defeat is inevitable in every game we play

Unfortunately, defeat is currently inevitable in our case as long as we don't have a fully fit and or functional squad.

When we do we are a match for anybody on footballing terms. However, because we are a small club, a large number of injuries i.e. Wilson, L.Cook and Francis missing - and players playing whilst not fully fit such as Gosling and King, this will impact on us greatly.

Thank you. So you have abandoned your contention that we could be 5 points from the drop by the end of January?

Not in total. I am saying that are cushion is going to be reduced even further over the next few games. Whilst it might be mathematically impossible to be exactly 5 points clear it will not be far off it.

That’s a very long chain of results to pull off a 5 point gap by the end of January and a typically cherrybright/smhinto wrong prediction. Why don’t you say something positive?

Cherrybright I’m going to say one final thing on this thread in response to you.

Not one, I repeat not one of your predictions has been correct in the last 3 weeks, apart from predicting the Tottenham and Man Utd loss. Your transfer, injury, team selection and score line predictions have been 100% wrong.

So there are two options, either you are making rash predictions to draw attention to yourself and look ridiculous after every game or your footballing knowledge and knowledge of Bournemouth is close to zero. Or as I see it, it’s both.

Cherrybright I’m going to say one final thing on this thread in response to you.

Not one, I repeat not one of your predictions has been correct in the last 3 weeks, apart from predicting the Tottenham and Man Utd loss. Your transfer, injury, team selection and score line predictions have been 100% wrong.

So there are two options, either you are making rash predictions to draw attention to yourself and look ridiculous after every game or your footballing knowledge and knowledge of Bournemouth is close to zero. Or as I see it, it’s both.

You are totally wrong, repeat totally wrong. I predicted defeats against Wolves, Spurs, Man Utd and Everton all came true. I made no comment whatsoever regarding team selection. Transfers being only what will happen if, there was no prediction etc.

My knowledge of football by far is way ahead of yours.

This looks like once again, you are stirring up trouble for no apparent reason.

;