Vitals Champs & Chumps - 2021/22 Season

Yesterday saw the conclusion of the National League season with Stockport County clinching top spot and a return to the Football League.

They will quite likely also be joined by another returning old name with 5 of the 6 playoff teams having been former Football League members in current or former guises.

Meanwhile Weymouth crashed out of the division but managed to end with a win against Dover who only had two wins all season and ended with just one point on the table having started on minus 12.

Once again five players share top spot for this league with all having selected Stockport and Dover for top and bottom finishes.

National League
Final

1652734707226.png

Attachments

• 1652734291234.png
    1652734291234.png
    84.3 KB · Views: 2
Yesterday saw the conclusion of the Premier League season with Man City clinching a 4th title in the last 5 years by a single point from Liverpool.

Meanwhile at the other end, Burnley fell back to the Championship with Leeds surviving to face AFCB next season.

This time eight players share top spot for this league with all having selected Man City and Norwich for top and bottom finishes.

Premier League
Final
1653339571347.png

All games now completed and so I can pronounce that the overall winner of the Champs & Chumps Competition for 2021/22 is:

deancourt :cup:

Congratulations to deancourt who wins by just 2 points from boscombe botn, with cherrycarl2004 in third.

The winning selection was: Man City, Brentford, Sheffield Utd, Derby, Sunderland, Morecambe, Salford, Barrow, Stockport & Dover.

Overall Table
Final

1653340584947.png

Congratulations Dean Court and thanks Cherry Bozo from Points-a-Plenty Table. My maiden century, probably followed by another next season, try as I might I can't change favourite/ least favourite selection process : )

;