L1 Sheffield Wednesday/ Morecombe
L2 Stockport/ Barrow
Nat- Notts County/ Wealdstone

Premier league Liverpool and Fulham
Championship Norwich and Rotherham
League 1 Derby and Accrington
League 2 Bradford and Sutton
National league Solihull Moors and Dorking

Hi all, my apologies for taking so long to post the first update of this competition but it has been a busy few months.

Firstly, a few points of “interest” from this seasons entries - should anyone other than me be interested.

There were 37 entrants this season and I have added an extra one made up of the most selected entries for each position from the entries made to see how as a collective we fair. This extra entry is (bracket figure – no of selections out of 37):

“Most Chosen” Entry:
Premier League: Top Man City (22) - Bottom AFCB (11)
Championship: Top Norwich (17) - Bottom Rotherham (14)
League One: Top Sheff Weds (21) - Bottom Morecombe (15)
League Two: Top Bradford (9) - Bottom Barrow (19)
National: Top Wrexham (20) - Bottom Maidenhead Utd (8)

There were again some widely diverse opinions with the following five teams being tipped by different entrants to finish both top and bottom of their divisions.

Premier: AFCB
Championship: Burnley
League One: None
League Two: Salford & Sutton Utd
National: Boreham Wood

I am about to post the first update with our defending champion “deancourt” once again leading the way, currently by 10 points.

Here is an update on this competition with around 10-12 games to go for most teams. We currently have joint leaders as Monmouthred jumps from joint 28th to joint top. Looks like it could be a tight finish.

1678658689103.png

This is a great way of highlighting that the only thing predictable about the championship is that it’s unpredictable…

A final set of updates on this one before we get to the final divisional tables over the next few weeks.

OVERALL TABLE AT 23.04.2023

1682368840505.png

Today saw the conclusion of the National League season with Wrexham having already clinched top spot and a return to the Football League.

They may be joined by another returning old name with 3 of the 6 playoff teams having been former Football League members with Notts County being the favourites having finished 23 points clear of Chesterfield in third.

At the bottom three of the four teams relegated were previous opponents of ours - Torquay, Yeovil & Scunthorpe.

Four players share top spot for this league with all having selected Wrexham and Maidstone for top and bottom finishes.

NATIONAL LEAGUE
FINAL STANDINGS - 2022/23

1682800679263.png

;