Watford - The Verdict.

AlGard

UTC Legend
Where has the entertainment gone?
Where have the goals gone? 3 games without a goal now!

Was hoping for 6 points from Norwich and Watford, but sadly we are under par.

Big up for the excellent Billing today.

Only Man Utd next week, and they are really poor.

Onwards and upwards.
One game we might just play well for 90 minutes soon.

I suppose a point away from home regardless of the opposition is a good thing ....This weekend is defined by the Southampton result ....who knows we may up our game against a beatable big name team .

Cracking performance, bossed possession, shots coming in from everywhere and Watford didn't get a sniff.

Just incredibly unlucky.

For all that it had one nil to them written all over it ...another clean sheet yay .

Not seen the game but....obviously a bit of a dull match, possibly down to conditions and a home team that had to be cynical to try and stop us....15 shots, 5 on target....Foster doing his usual job against us....two hitting the woodwork....and a couple more we should have been more clinical. But overall, I don't think its a bad point against a side that is slowly improving.

The professional fouls to stop the breakaways drove me mad.
Cynical and unsporting. The sooner they are penalised with more than a finger wag and a late yellow the better.

Ramsdale; Cook; Ake; Smith; Billing and Lerma. Well done.
Rico, going forward ok, defensively a 4/10.
Fraser, Wilson and King.Poor.
Danjuma hesitant and lacking confidence.
Tactics appalling.
A game calling out for a third man in midfield (like most games) looked better when H. Wilson came on. a man looking for the ball and connecting play.

night.

It was a pretty dull match, especially the 2nd half. We had lots of possession but didn't do much with it. If our passing was a haircut it would've been a short back and sides. Fraser's improving but his final ball is still way short of last season and Danjuma looks like he's still getting used to the PL. Smith, Cook, Ake, Ramsdale, Billing and Lerma were all good and Rico was okay, but Wilson and King only really had a couple of good moments. Still, we hit the woodwork twice so could just as easily have won. Just hope it all clicks soon, would be lovely if it was against Man U.

Ramsdale; Cook; Ake; Smith; Billing and Lerma. Well done.
Rico, going forward ok, defensively a 4/10.
Fraser, Wilson and King.Poor.
Danjuma hesitant and lacking confidence.
Tactics appalling.
A game calling out for a third man in midfield (like most games) looked better when H. Wilson came on. a man looking for the ball and connecting play.

night.

I thought Rico wasn’t particularly effective going forward, but put in a lot of very good tackles? Don’t think he was bad defensively at all.

Rico deserves MOM for entertainment alone from the sublime defensive tackles to the ridiculous back heel clearance attempt he certainly stood out.

;