Watford v AFC Bournemouth

No accept that but spurs have been playing like a bottom side lately and arsenal were cruising 2-0 at ht and thought game was won. For me this was another two points dropped and this team is underperforming

I think Spurs played into our hands last week and we defended well - Foster had much more to do today for example.

Arsenal game was just typical Arsenal...

The heavy defeats to Brighton and West Ham at home got us off to a bad start and whilst a draw looks ok against a decent side like you its wins we need.

Even more so with Chelsea to come...

3 defeats from 10....getting harder to beat!

Conceded less goals in the last 8 games than Saints in 90 minutes on Friday ! :yes:
Goal Difference 0 after 10 games is an improvement and we’re only slightly off last season’s ( our best ever start ) total at this point. Not much to get euphoric about so far but far from a crisis. We still haven’t really clicked yet. When we do we look well set to have our best season ever.

IYO of course..... mmmm....sounds suspiciously like you think you know how to set the team up better than Eddie does....that couldn't be right could it?...:hmmm:

I know you are Irish but thought you could grasp a few things without so much explanation. Firstly, it’s my opinion yes. Funnily enough when I write I represent me. I don’t claim to speak on behalf of Purbeck Cat owners or The Nation of Islam so yes it is just my opinion. Secondly my opinion is that Eddie should set his team up differently. Just as yours is that he shouldn’t play Wilson. It doesn’t mean that a)either of us is right or b) that either of us can set a team up better than him. He is an excellent PL manager. Neither of us could set a team up better than Paul Groves.

No doubt we will have the same chat next week.

On the unlimited mini-magic bus to What (are they good) for, no Rob Trent but he's just called to say there's a hold getting on the M25. Didn't leave Dean Court until 10, hope we make it in time and the stewards are brain dead jobsworths.
Time to get the "very old"quiz book out : )

Sat in that M3 queue for 45 minutes only to find they'd shut both nearside lanes 800 yards short of the M25 turnoff. :mad:.......and absolutely nothing happening there.

Really should have turned off at Lightwater but the slip road was queued up as well.

I know you are Irish but thought you could grasp a few things without so much explanation. Firstly, it’s my opinion yes. Funnily enough when I write I represent me. I don’t claim to speak on behalf of Purbeck Cat owners or The Nation of Islam so yes it is just my opinion. Secondly my opinion is that Eddie should set his team up differently. Just as yours is that he shouldn’t play Wilson. It doesn’t mean that a)either of us is right or b) that either of us can set a team up better than him. He is an excellent PL manager. Neither of us could set a team up better than Paul Groves.

No doubt we will have the same chat next week.
Its OK Neil i get it ....Eddie doesn't know how to set the team up and you do IYO.....anyway as you rightly said yesterday I have to accept that people on here that know very little can value their opinion above those that know a lot.....and FYI I'm about as much Irish as All is French.;)

Its OK Neil i get it ....Eddie doesn't know how to set the team up and you do IYO.....anyway as you rightly said yesterday I have to accept that people on here that know very little can value their opinion above those that know a lot.....and FYI I'm about as much Irish as All is French.;)

turn the record over FFS ;)

The formation is an issue and it is odd that Eddie tolerates it. Just look at how HW filled a gap that was waiting to be filled when he came on. The ball started to be threaded through the middle. Danjuma and Fraser wasted and helpless on the wings. Not their fault.

I imagine Eddie and the staff see the issue as being.. . In theory, the formation should work.....maybe it would.. If the assumptions about the opposition were reasonably accurate...but more importantly the players stuck to the script! Its also about adapting to how the game unfolds.. Cue...leaders!

But look how many teams do stray from the script other than Liverpool and MC!

Not sure these international breaks are doing us any favours, King came back but was fatigued, Callum Wilson has lost his scoring touch and in the Norwich game seemed a pace slower, he was ill on England duty.

;