Watford v AFC Bournemouth

I can't see the game but every time I look on the Twitter feed, it looks like Watford have made a cynical foul on one of our players trying to break?

Shame we couldn’t win it but let’s look at four positives from today :

We didn’t lose...
Another clean sheet...
Another point towards the 40...

Oh,
And ...

... we’re not Southampton !!!!!! :lol:

Oh well.....I guess some will bemoan another game without a goal but positives....nearly three games now without conceding either. Sounds like both keepers made good saves, maybe score draw would have been fair? At least we didn't bodge things up and let them beat us!

Oh well.....I guess some will bemoan another game without a goal but positives....nearly three games now without conceding either. Sounds like both keepers made good saves, maybe score draw would have been fair? At least we didn't bodge things up and let them beat us!

Cook hit the bar and Danjuma's shot was saved. They had one good shot saved by Ramsdale so could have won this one, but it all petered out in the 2nd half. They dived and made a lot of cynical fouls to stop us breaking away. Not a great game but that was definitely down to Watford.

disappointing performance. no partnerships around the pitch like we are used too. slow passing around the back like england when they're poor. annoyingly, harry wilson improved things a lot. come back brooksie!

What, we haven't conceded in 2! And haven't scored in 3! This is not AFC Bournemouth. Were going to get turned over by Man Utd, not because they're good, but because were toothless and are the complete opposite to last season. Thought Harry Wilson was good today, and Wee man needs to lose some timber, i think. Again, teams are dominating that midfield, desperately need Lewis Cook alongside Lerma and Billing, with a front three of King, Wilson and Fraser. Can't wait until Watford go down. W@nkers!

What, we haven't conceded in 2! And haven't scored in 3! This is not AFC Bournemouth. Were going to get turned over by Man Utd, not because they're good, but because were toothless and are the complete opposite to last season. Thought Harry Wilson was good today, and Wee man needs to lose some timber, i think. Again, teams are dominating that midfield, desperately need Lewis Cook alongside Lerma and Billing, with a front three of King, Wilson and Fraser. Can't wait until Watford go down. W@nkers!
LOL Watford dominated midfield with 40% possession......Lerma and Billing absolutely owned the Watford MF.

;