Watford v AFC Bournemouth

Danjuma starts. Wilson/King up front.
A flat midfield 4 again, joy. Watford are playing three cm so very unlikely we will see much of the ball today. They won’t let us counter either so this won’t be pretty unless one of our forwards produce a bit of individual brilliance. Hopefully I am wrong and Eddie is right.

A flat midfield 4 again, joy. Watford are playing three cm so very unlikely we will see much of the ball today. They won’t let us counter either so this won’t be pretty unless one of our forwards produce a bit of individual brilliance. Hopefully I am wrong and Eddie is right.

King will come deeper to make it more like a 3 in the middle I think. We have loads of pace on the counter so they'll have to foul to stop us.

Team
Ramsdale
A Smith S Cook Ake Rico
Danjuma Lerma Billing Fraser
C Wilson King

Subs Boruc Solanke L Cook C Wilson Kelly Mepham

So it’s ok to call for certain players to be dropped without claiming to know more than the manager then?

Loving it :grinning:
Absolutely Neil....what i wont be doing is suggesting that i can play football better than him.....what formation should Eddie be playing today in your expert opinion....:ROFLMAO:

Absolutely Neil....what i wont be doing is suggesting that i can play football better than him.....what formation should Eddie be playing today in your expert opinion....:ROFLMAO:
Selection is just as important as tactics and clearly you felt Eddie was lacking though... just come out and say it... you could do a better job.;)

Better team today. I would still have played Lewis Cook in a three man centre midfield and not played one of either Fraser or Danjuma but with Watford so poor that side should be more than enough

Selection is just as important as tactics and clearly you felt Eddie was lacking though... just come out and say it... you could do a better job.;)

Better team today. I would still have played Lewis Cook in a three man centre midfield and not played one of either Fraser or Danjuma but with Watford so poor that side should be more than enough
It should be enough!....very good Neil ...cover all bases...:grinning:

;