We couldn't could we?

I guess you hope we draw with Brentford and Swansea whilst losing the other 2.

With Swansea dropping more points and Brentford losing their game in hand.
I too would be shitting myself if I was you. Funny things happen so often as each season moves towards its conclusion.

I would love it. Just love it. Seriously....to quote Vlad ...I would absolutely phucking love it!!!

I too would be shitting myself if I was you. Funny things happen so often as each season moves towards its conclusion.

I would love it. Just love it. Seriously....to quote Vlad ...I would absolutely phucking love it!!!

8 points clear with 4 games to go and you would be shitting it?

No we couldnt its playoffs or nothing
Playoffs, definitely. That will make it a decent season all things considered.
Hard to argue with JT’s sacking should JW drag us into the playoffs, probably as most people’s favourite to get through them too.
Barring a massive implosion I think our current form should last until season’s end now, which will see us in the playoffs and with some hope of winning them.

There is no chance. Not at all.

Although..Norwich bounce back and beat watford. We beat millwall.

both teams win next game

Brentford and watford draw. we beat Wycombe.

We are suddenly 3 points behind watford.

last game of the season. GD about the same. Swansea might still be in the picture for automatic. Anything could happen

Slim chance, very slim ...... but then four weeks ago when we lost at home to Barnsley, we weren’t even looking like we could end up in the top six.

Watford:
Norwich (a)
Millwall (h)
Brentford (a)
Swansea (h)

AFCB:
Millwall (a)
Brentford (h)
Wycombe (a)
Stoke (h)

Slim chance, very slim ...... but then four weeks ago when we lost at home to Barnsley, we weren’t even looking like we could end up in the top six.

Watford:
Norwich (a)
Millwall (h)
Brentford (a)
Swansea (h)

AFCB:
Millwall (a)
Brentford (h)
Wycombe (a)
Stoke (h)

Bentford at home will be interesting. Could then be meeting them again a couple of games later.

I think if Watford did somehow implode, Swansea will take advantage. They have a fairly easy run in and if Watford are dropping points in their match, Swansea gain

Thing is Brentford have a game in hand which is an advantage for them over us all but if you beat them who knows ?

I hope we can get 6-7 more but not convinced we will unless we improve a lot.
FWIW I think you’ll get the 6 or 7 that will get you over the line. Hopefully we’ll do it in the play-offs.

Let's be honest, it wasn't that far back that we thought that we'd blown the play offs. Am I the only one who thinks Watford got away with one yesterday based on the other results? We can only take one game at a time because we know that we could lose to Wycombe but if we were to win 10 in a row it would be an incredible feat, one that in my opinion would deserve automatic promotion.

I think Donald Rumsfeld summed this thread up nicely

Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of automatic promotion and playoffs it is the latter category that tends to be the difficult one

Millwall away will be extremely tough and if we go there do just get a point then fair enough . If we win and Watford lose who knows, if Lady Luck is on our side

There is no chance. Not at all.

Although..Norwich bounce back and beat watford. We beat millwall.

both teams win next game

Brentford and watford draw. we beat Wycombe.

We are suddenly 3 points behind watford.

last game of the season. GD about the same. Swansea might still be in the picture for automatic. Anything could happen

So, “no chance” but then you paint the picture and say “anything could happen”?
:unsure:

I think if Watford did somehow implode, Swansea will take advantage. They have a fairly easy run in and if Watford are dropping points in their match, Swansea gain
This is it, even if Watford totally lose the plot, there is Swansea and Brentford (depending on our fixture with them) currently in position to take advantage. Too many variables have to fall into place to make it plausible.

Watford are no mugs, they aren't up there by fluke, they will get the win or so they need from somewhere.

Still let's keep pushing if we can

;