West Brom v AFC Bournemouth - 9 Games To Go

Never missed a game since we got promoted to the Championship, as long as you have decent wifi you can watch anything.
Now I get all sky channels for £50 per year. normally I find a free stream for our games, but have decided to pay the AFCBTV monthly £25 to watch this month as our games are coming thick and fast.
April is my fav month for sport with the Masters, Grand National, lots of good flat horse racing and important end of season football.
Have you got a tip for the National?

Opposition Preview for this one...

It was a pleasure to welcome back on Andy Caulton from Over The Bar to the show. We discussed the change in West Brom's fortunes, Steve Bruce and how close the Cherries are to Promotion.

Watch the video here -

Seems our team have a clean bill of health except for those we know about.

"Junior Stanislas has had an injection and is moving forward. We'll hopefully have him out on the grass in coming days.

"Kieffer Moore is the same. He's moving steadily and is out of the boot, so that's very pleasing.

"As for Freddie Woodman, he was unwell for the weekend's game against Bristol City, but he's back and has been training last two days. He'll come back into squad.

"Other than that, I don't think there's any more."

https://www.afcb.co.uk/news/first-team/injury-news-no-fresh-concerns-for-baggies/

It will be interesting to know when kieffer is fit. Assume will be ready for May fixtures if not be before assuming he won’t start games. Could be a handy option off the bench for the last few games.

Conversely, will junior actually play again this season?

Opposition Preview for this one...

It was a pleasure to welcome back on Andy Caulton from Over The Bar to the show. We discussed the change in West Brom's fortunes, Steve Bruce and how close the Cherries are to Promotion.

Watch the video here -
Lol bet he's not so smug now!

It will be interesting to know when kieffer is fit. Assume will be ready for May fixtures if not be before assuming he won’t start games. Could be a handy option off the bench for the last few games.

Conversely, will junior actually play again this season?
I predict that Stan will come on as a sub away at Blackburn, score the goal that gets us promoted, then get injured in the celebrations and be out for the remainder of the season..........................................:):utc:

I predict that Stan will come on as a sub away at Blackburn, score the goal that gets us promoted, then get injured in the celebrations and be out for the remainder of the season..........................................:):utc:

to be honest I would be happy with that! Would mean in limited action he got assists bs Blackpool and qpr plus a key goal

We're on our way to sunny sunny Sandwell. Phil the Driver and Yeovil Pete in charge of navigating the Riverside Rocket. The tables, Rob Trent and Ironman Dave as passengers. Both Richard the Second heart and Nasher the Dasher unable to travel, those 2 must be really unwell to miss the trip to Sandwell.
Expecting a tough match tonight but confident of at least 3 points : )

;