West Brom v AFC Bournemouth - 9 Games To Go

Seems our team have a clean bill of health except for those we know about.

"Junior Stanislas has had an injection and is moving forward. We'll hopefully have him out on the grass in coming days.

"Kieffer Moore is the same. He's moving steadily and is out of the boot, so that's very pleasing.

"As for Freddie Woodman, he was unwell for the weekend's game against Bristol City, but he's back and has been training last two days. He'll come back into squad.

"Other than that, I don't think there's any more."

https://www.afcb.co.uk/news/first-team/injury-news-no-fresh-concerns-for-baggies/

"Junior Stanislas has had an injection and is moving forward. We'll hopefully have him out on the grass in coming days.

"Kieffer Moore is the same. He's moving steadily and is out of the boot, so that's very pleasing.

"As for Freddie Woodman, he was unwell for the weekend's game against Bristol City, but he's back and has been training last two days. He'll come back into squad.

https://www.afcb.co.uk/news/first-team/injury-news-no-fresh-concerns-for-baggies/
It'll be key to maintain the fitness of the squad with so many games to go. I don't think Parker should tinker too much, 1 or 2 changes max, but he will need to bring in some fresh legs either Wed, or Sat. Looks like he was saving some legs at the end of the match on Sat

We pay for a licence fee for the BBC but there are no adverts.

So we pay for Sky and there are adverts, why?
It’s a good question. I’m fed up with adverts, we sat down the other night to watch an episode of the Ipcress Files on ITV Hub, after 8 minutes of adverts (I timed it as it’s happened before) still no episode, so we actually gave up. We’ve vowed never to use ITV Hub again…

It’s a good question. I’m fed up with adverts, we sat down the other night to watch an episode of the Ipcress Files on ITV Hub, after 8 minutes of adverts (I timed it as it’s happened before) still no episode, so we actually gave up. We’ve vowed never to use ITV Hub again…
What frustrates me is there are some streaming services where the ads work perfectly then when the content is supposed to start it fails, or is poor quality. Had this happen on my NBC Sports app frequently!

On Sky you get the adverts for betting with ex footballers/managers now pundits on Sky, there seem no end to them.

@Kenya Cherrie is your man for free-loading
Never missed a game since we got promoted to the Championship, as long as you have decent wifi you can watch anything.
Now I get all sky channels for £50 per year. normally I find a free stream for our games, but have decided to pay the AFCBTV monthly £25 to watch this month as our games are coming thick and fast.
April is my fav month for sport with the Masters, Grand National, lots of good flat horse racing and important end of season football.

Did Keith Stroud ever have a good game? He is the grand master of confusing and baffling decisions, and dozens of his games have resulted in mass "brawls" towards the end. He does a lot of guessing, and obviously suffers seriously from "Small Man Syndrome". That said though, AFCB somehow have a 100% win record across 12 games with him on the whistle, a bizarre fact not unnoticed by fans of several other clubs - particularly Fulham and QPR (whose supporters started a petition to have him banned from ever officiating them again).
He
Did Keith Stroud ever have a good game? He is the grand master of confusing and baffling decisions, and dozens of his games have resulted in mass "brawls" towards the end. He does a lot of guessing, and obviously suffers seriously from "Small Man Syndrome". That said though, AFCB somehow have a 100% win record across 12 games with him on the whistle, a bizarre fact not unnoticed by fans of several other clubs - particularly Fulham and QPR (whose supporters started a petition to have him banned from ever officiating them again).

Weaning Junior off injections and onto grass.

;