West Ham friendly

As a podcast, we're going to make a day of it.

08:00 - Cup Final Breakfast at team hotels.
10:00 - Teams Route to the final.
10:01 - AFCB vs WHUFC match archive.
11:30 - Cup final songs from both sides.
13:00 - View from the blimp over London Stadium.
13:15 - Team coaches arrive.
13:30 - Players walk out onto the hallowed turf.
14:55 - Abide With Me.

Have we missed anything?

I would like a meteorological report on the atmosphere and its route to the final.

I wanna see our players glugging milk from glass unigate bottles after the game, waving them "naturally" in front of the cameras

I still say that Jack Wilshire had a huge influence on players like Lewis Cooke. You could see the same style of dropping the shoulders and more composure on the ball from him and others. I feel very fortunate to have seen him playing for us, I only wish other players of a similar calibre did not come and join us instead of Ibe and the others who took the money and ran.

As a podcast, we're going to make a day of it.

08:00 - Cup Final Breakfast at team hotels.
10:00 - Teams Route to the final.
10:01 - AFCB vs WHUFC match archive.
11:30 - Cup final songs from both sides.
13:00 - View from the blimp over London Stadium.
13:15 - Team coaches arrive.
13:30 - Players walk out onto the hallowed turf.
14:55 - Abide With Me.

Have we missed anything?
A dignitary to inspect the teams when they line up although I can’t come up with a name off the top of my head.

I still say that Jack Wilshire had a huge influence on players like Lewis Cooke. You could see the same style of dropping the shoulders and more composure on the ball from him and others. I feel very fortunate to have seen him playing for us, I only wish other players of a similar calibre did not come and join us instead of Ibe and the others who took the money and ran.
He was mentioned by Eddie in one of the red tops as being the best player he had at the club to coach and spoke of his massive influence in the dressing room and training pitch.

He was mentioned by Eddie in one of the red tops as being the best player he had at the club to coach and spoke of his massive influence in the dressing room and training pitch.
Achieved our highest ever league position with him in the team. Definitely lost form after Christmas but still an excellent squad member.

honoured?!
I don't get get gooey eyed over an injury prone loanee from a mahoosive club who just happens to have a couple of england caps, speaking for myself
he was bang average for us, in case you hadn't noticed
Very unimpressed when I watched him. Slow to react and then every pass side ways. Couldn’t see what the hype was about. As I understand his massive wages were bolstered when he stepped on the field so no surprise Eddie kept him on the bench or in the stands towards the end of his time with us.

I thought it was a wind-up.. playing internationals with Covid still around....
...so I googled it... and f√ck me...they are !
My missus is boiling with rage about Sports going ahead here at home.....her doctor still insisting she 'shields'...until October.
I am unable to attend Liskeard v Bodmin tomorrow night as a result.
But..Travers and Begovic can still travel.
I hope Bosnia and Ireland get beaten heavily !..and England if they play.
Im afraid the world is still revolving Brian, even if your Mrs wont let you out to play.

Saw Puuuugh boarding the team bus.
Are we sure it was Pugh this time Rob and not that U21 coach from last time ?
;)
If he is still looking for a club maybe we are allowing him to use our facilities to keep fit in the meantime ? Obviously he has plenty of credit in the bank with us, so allowing him to take a jolly with the lads to London would be a nice touch.

Are we sure it was Pugh this time Rob and not that U21 coach from last time ?
;)
If he is still looking for a club maybe we are allowing him to use our facilities to keep fit in the meantime ? Obviously he has plenty of credit in the bank with us, so allowing him to take a jolly with the lads to London would be a nice touch.
It was Pugh!

It was Pugh!
Bet Weeman is gutted he didn't stick around now !
Apparently he's having a lovely day staring into Steve Bruce's dreamy eyes in Newcastle instead ( I'm guessing SB is standing in a pit and Weeman has clambered up onto some sort of box or other, for this to even be possible ):censored:

;