West Ham friendly

Agree but if there is a no downside option to some sort of Facebook account I would give it a go. Have plenty of Spam email addresses I can use for this job. Just need somebody in the know to confirm the procedure for setting up a one time only account.

Exactly. Use a spam email address. Create an account in the name of Mr E Howe. Like the AFCB page. Watch the game. Never use the account again.

No big deal.

Exactly. Use a spam email address. Create an account in the name of Mr E Howe. Like the AFCB page. Watch the game. Never use the account again.

No big deal.
Thanks Kirsikka, exactly what I wanted to hear from somebody down with the kids. Rob, Dibby, get on it ! See you tomorrow at 3pm UK time !

I have managed to set up a Facebook account with fake data I don’t mind Zuckerberg having, although I must confess that it was a right royal faff ! They seem to compare user names with the supplied email address and if it seems implausible the account is deactivated immediately. To reactivate it I had to give Zuckers my mobile number but that is easily changed should he start hassling me. Definitely very Big Brother the whole experience but screw it, I have no data worth nicking anyway. FB can know who I am. As long as I’m not public on there I’m cool with that.

What do I have to do to watch the game ? I’ve liked the post on AFCB. What now ? Will the link to the stream show up tomorrow on the AFCB feed ?

Edited to add :
Does giving Zuckers my private mobile number in order to watch a stream of an AFCB friendly make me non plastic ??? Should I start a poll ?

Last edited:
The video feed will pop up at the AFCB site at match time.

Excited! We’re gunna win a Cup! Pugh is going to score the winner!

I have managed to set up a Facebook account with fake data I don’t mind Zuckerberg having, although I must confess that it was a right royal faff ! They seem to compare user names with the supplied email address and if it seems implausible the account is deactivated immediately. To reactivate it I had to give Zuckers my mobile number but that is easily changed should he start hassling me. Definitely very Big Brother the whole experience but screw it, I have no data worth nicking anyway. FB can know who I am. As long as I’m not public on there I’m cool with that.

Had a similar experience myself in the past. Gave an email address, then they wanted a phone number. Gave a phone number, then they wanted a photo of me. Gave it up as a bad job then!

Last edited:
I wouldn't get too excited tbh...

....we are up against a Crack Capital PremierShip side from the Port of London..
in their own Arena.
....managed by the mercurial foreign coach Davido McMoyesenburger. Wheesh ! Suck hard on yer Sherbert Lemons!

Interesting lineup! No Travers at all?!?!
Looks like a
5-2-1-2 , or 3-5-2, depending on how you look at it.
Wonder if this will be a common formation this year?

;