West Ham v AFC Bournemouth

Fabianski really enjoyed it

Dk8sJfhXcAAv058.jpg

Was sat across from the halfway line amongst the Hammers fans . AFCB fans sounded great almost throughout and we’re a credit to the team :utc::wahey:

I presume you’re not one of those who get upset when an away fan sits in the Ted Shed or North Stand?

Two thoughts, one pessimistic one optimistic:

Pessimistic) West Brom won their first two matches last season and look what happened to them

Optimistic) We gained 28 points in the second half of last season and our performances in the first two games of this season have, IMHO, been on a par with how well we played in the latter part of last season. If we can keep this up, and that is a big "if", then this could well be our best year ever.

watched that a-hole savage spout crap about west ham this' blatant penalty against Ake. No handball or any Bournemouth pens. In the end looked like his piles had burst when we won. Along with Keown a real AFCB hater

I heard the start of 606 and to be fair, the first thing he said was that we had been brilliant....

He has the instincts of a no 10 but currently playing on the right of midfield cutting in on his left foot. He’s very similar to Matt Ritchie but with more technical ability. Wouldn’t say he was a KDB, but David Silva has played the same role on the right before at Man City so that’s the inspiration for Brooks

Not sure about Ritchie but think the Silva comparison is a good one. The ball to Wilson was sublime. Still think he’s a bit lightweight and his shots could benefit from a bit more power but there’s no doubting his class and huge potential.

Interestly , on that topic was talking to a Hammers fan that goes to all away games and buys off touts outside the ground .He was telling me Bournemouth is the only ground he’s never been able to do that ,on account of the zero tolerance policy at AFCB for reselling . Seems the club approach works .

I just wanted to make the point that if you take an away supporting mate to a match I have no problem with that. I do have a problem with season ticket holders sell their tickets to groups of supporters of Man. U and Chelsea (and the like) who don't behave themselves. Happy to say this seems to have been solved this season.

;