Weston McKennie

What? The Juventus squad player who has interest from upper European competing PL clubs doesn’t want to join a club who look pretty likely to be playing in the championship next season? None of us are gobsmacked at this but the sad thing is, I imagine Hughes and Blake are. I don’t think lack of funds is going to be the issue, it’s going to be identifying realistic targets to spend them on. We’re going to have to be a lot cleverer than this, there are players out there in the European leagues who will come here for sure, but this profile of signing is clearly above us right now.

What? The Juventus squad player who has interest from upper European competing PL clubs doesn’t want to join a club who look pretty likely to be playing in the championship next season? None of us are gobsmacked at this but the sad thing is, I imagine Hughes and Blake are. I don’t think lack of funds is going to be the issue, it’s going to be identifying realistic targets to spend them on. We’re going to have to be a lot cleverer than this, there are players out there in the European leagues who will come here for sure, but this profile of signing is clearly above us right now.

Don't you think it smacks of a signing designed to increase our exposure in the US?

I wouldn't bother with promotion and relegation predictions. You're really not very good at them.

It's a rumour who knows if there is any truth behind it. Surprised you believe everything on twitter

Has anyone heard of him or know where he is at ?....mind you its reasonably British sounding name..no more foreigners please for now until existing communication anomalies are thrashed out !

Hasn't Google reached Cornwall yet Brian? ;)

I am Google Cornwall... well that's one of my nicknames around the town.....but I am a bit up a creek with current football knowledge....
and my mind is slightly tarnished by some recruitment activity at DC in recent years....I do now know that McKennie is American...we had a young American a couple of seasons back he was a big disappointment.....so stay in your seats !!!

;