Weston McKennie

Is someone who's not a regular at Juventus right now going to attract a lot of interest from Spurs or Chelsea? (Recognizing that the latter may be about to clean house.)

He'd be a great signing, or kind of exciting anyway. Assuming we don;t pay over the odds? Assume it'd probably end up somewhere in the region of halfway between 20 and 40 mill Euro, structured with a load of addons, potential fees.

He's played 11 times in the league this season and 5 times in the Europa. When you take a look at the players Juve have, that's no mean feat...

Appears Spurs also linked though?

Would be one hell of a signing/coup for us if we somehow pulled it off and sign of intent, things to come?

Also worth remembering Juve are currently investigated for 'cooking the books' - basically lying about wages, transfer fees. They may be relegated and are known to have some serious financial issues, which may be motivating them to start offloading players? Nedved and other directors resigned on the back of it last month.

https://www.blackwhitereadallover.c...i-john-elkann-gianluca-ferrero-alex-del-piero

15 point penalty imposed, and more investigations still ongoing.

https://football-italia.net/official-figc-reopen-juventus-capital-gains-trial-15-point-penalty/

I guess that may rule them out of Champions League qualification contention for next season meaning they could try to force a player or two out the door to balance the books.

I would absolutely love Weston here.Yes since he is an American that is a part of it haha, but I also think he could really help shore up our midfield. All this talk about him thinking we are not big enough is just that: Unsubstantiated rumor.

Will he come to us?Hard to say, but wouldn't be totally stunned either. Must have some more concrete links though tbf.

joined Leeds in a 1.5 million loan till the end of the season.
2 more days left - Nathan Redmond on loan from Southampton anybody? - someone joked about it before, since then we have signed Randolph

joined Leeds in a 1.5 million loan till the end of the season.
2 more days left - Nathan Redmond on loan from Southampton anybody? - someone joked about it before, since then we have signed Randolph

that’d be a hell of a coup giving he plays for Besiktas.

I understand the why of him going there with the other Americans already being there, but ffs I wish these Americans played for a club a bit more likeable than fucking Leeds.

I understand the why of him going there with the other Americans already being there, but ffs I wish these Americans played for a club a bit more likeable than fucking Leeds.
You’re looking at it emotionally from a fan perspective rather than from the view of the player, their career and the opportunity to earn as much as they can over a matter of just a few years.

You’re looking at it emotionally from a fan perspective rather than from the view of the player, their career and the opportunity to earn as much as they can over a matter of just a few years.
Yes obviously he is going there for the money aspect of it too and the chance to play in the Prem.Still irritating though friend that as much as I want my fellow Americans to succeed on the European stage, just wish it was somewhere different than Leeds.

Want him, Aaronson,and Adams to have success, but hope Leeds themselves struggle at the same time; quite the quandary lol.

;