What a complete embarrassment...

Have felt angry up until this point but now just feel a bit sad tbh, right now not even too bothered about going up, would just like to see us play with a cohesive game plan and a bit of fight. These lads just don’t care.
This is broadly where I’ve been at this past month.

I guess the ball is in the owners lap and he must act to right the ship which is rolling.I backed Jason but it is looking like he has lost the players. I hate the way the game is ruled by players and how they control the fate of their employers but that is how it is...

I’m a firm believer that the ultimate responsibility lies with the players themselves. Too many seem to have the inability to pass the ball or do the simple things. The changes at half time made a difference and we were more direct but ultimately no manager can legislate for individual mistakes and players who don’t appear to be arsed.

Whether the players are deliberately undermining JT or just can’t be arsed because they know they can engineer moves in the summer I just don’t know? What I do know is players get managers sacked by poor individual performances and not putting shifts. We can’t sack the players so the manager will always carry the can.

Well thar solves the £10 next game deliverloo I think.
These players need a short sharp shock ,how about Nigel Pearson?

I’m a firm believer that the ultimate responsibility lies with the players themselves. Too many seem to have the inability to pass the ball or do the simple things. The changes at half time made a difference and we were more direct but ultimately no manager can legislate for individual mistakes and players who don’t appear to be arsed.

Whether the players are deliberately undermining JT or just can’t be arsed because they know they can engineer moves in the summer I just don’t know? What I do know is players get managers sacked by poor individual performances and not putting shifts. We can’t sack the players so the manager will always carry the can.
Agree here unfortunately.

The players are as much to blame as Tindall, if not arguably more.

However at least a change of MANAGEMENT (all background staff) would allow them to clear out these players, and start again

Just seen a replay of their second goal and I’m furious.

Kelly and Brooks (I think) jogging back are an absolute disgrace. Players like Elphick and Ritchie would be ashamed to see that happened.

Im ashamed to see what is happening with our club. The highest paid players in the league can’t be arsed to sprint back and get close to people

These players look at Tindall and think" what did you ever do as a player ?" I think Lampard would get a tune out of them. He'd probably relish having a crack at this league with this squad. As to whether we can afford him ? Well Max can't afford not to act and might see it as an investment in promotion. I'm not saying that Lampard is the greatest manager around, he's still learning but we shouldn't need the greatest manager with this squad of players.

The whole set up is the same .

Ex players getting Coaching jobs, and ex players sons getting into the academies based on being ex players

It's not worth 10p let alone £10 for that. It wasn't worth the journey from kitchen to lounge to watch that. We don't want to pay a tenner to be embarrassed in our own home. If we'd had been there, we'd still be BOOOOOOOOING : ( : (

;