What a complete embarrassment...

It’s reached a stage where the only enjoyment I get from watching afcbtv is the commentary by Chris and Willo, how sad is that !!

I always try to be positive and seriously thought January was just going to be a blip and that tonight we would be back to winning ways but tonight I switched off when the 2nd Wednesday goal hit the net - something I never ever do thinking there is always hope. I sum up tonight : no hope and “hopeless” - Stanislas a spark but he got taken off!! Lost the plot I’m sad to say. ☹️

These players look at Tindall and think" what did you ever do as a player ?" I think Lampard would get a tune out of them. He'd probably relish having a crack at this league with this squad. As to whether we can afford him ? Well Max can't afford not to act and might see it as an investment in promotion. I'm not saying that Lampard is the greatest manager around, he's still learning but we shouldn't need the greatest manager with this squad of players.
Lampard has been mentioned on a few threads now. I thought it might be a bit ambitious at first but on reflection might actually be worth looking into. He did well at Derby before having a crack at one of the biggest jobs in English football, arguably a bit too soon for his level of managerial knowledge. If Lampard is still keen on management, he needs to reset his stock, and starting again in the Championship with a squad considerably more talented (on paper at least!) than Derby might be tempting. I think the club at least should have a conversation with him as we can't continue heading in the wrong direction with Tindall.

Lampard for me.
I expect he's already been sounded out.

Lampard would know how to motivate a team and he'd also give youth a chance. Two things we need right now.
Really ?.........what team has he ever motivated?....took Derby from 6th in the Championship to errr... 6th in the Championship and failed miserably with a team full of unbelievable talent....motivate our lot ?....do me a favour .

;