What's Going On At Bournemouth?- Tifo Podcast

I'm embarrassed I'm in the same age group as you...........why do they sound gay ?
You are stuck in the 60s

Heard the first 5 minutes, but as it’s an hour or so long will continue to listen tomorrow.

Can’t see any problem with it so far.

Too much analysis.... over a game of football whereupon the players havent performed for 2 months. 3 points at stake..they went one way or another or stalemate. Forgettable..move on .

An interesting listen and perhaps an internet magazine, if that is what The Athletic is, will be the future as print is slowly dying as there seems to be a market for subscription media. Jordan and Ryan easy topics of discussion but why do the pundits never comment of the contribution by Harry Wilson as an example and what he brings or doesn't bring (tracking back work rate) to the team. Is it because he is Liverpool?

Really interesting on the finances as I only had Als' facts to go on before!

Also I didn't know that Ibe was due in training the day he crashed his car in London at 4 am.

Also pleased to hear, a senior player had it out with Fraser, and have it confirmed he had changed agent, to a super duper take all your money high profile one.

I really can't stand the little prick now. I see Everton and Tottenham have cooled their interest as well. Hope he reaps what he sowed.

I haven't listened to this one yet, but I love them. I found the Tifo podcast during the 2018 World Cup. They do some excellent animations you can find on YouTube describing all kinds of aspects of the game.

;