Wheres Brian?

What type of person puts some one they’ve never met on ignore on a football forum? I can understand not reading a certain posters long and drawn out posts because they are repetitive, but to ignore is ignorance in itself?

When I lived at RAF Coltishall (nr Norwich) I attended Aylsham SM School. As head boy I was asked by the Head (Mr Wintle) where I'd like to go on a school trip. I chose Blakeney Point on the north-east corner of Norfolk. It was brilliant, plenty of seals and thousands of wading birds, some ground nesting. Really started my interest in wildlife.

We've gone from Brian masturbating (apparently furiously) in his undies, to an interest in wildlife.

Is this what ground nesting means today?

What he said was homophobic, it broke the forum guidelines. End of. Not sure why this is even a discussion, there have to be boundaries set somewhere. Simply being a ‘silly old fool’ doesn’t make it okay.

Don't think you're in any position to judge people's behaviour/character or talk about boundaries after refusing to settle the bet.

Maybe we could have a poll to decide whether Brian should be allowed back ?

Some suggested options :

YES - The board's been a duller place without his edgy humour
YES - But he should be confined to his own playpen
NO - He'll only upset us snowflakes and elitists again
NO - Brian who ?

Any other suggestions ? DJ, Can we do this ? (only a bit of fun really !)

When I lived at RAF Coltishall (nr Norwich) I attended Aylsham SM School. As head boy I was asked by the Head (Mr Wintle) where I'd like to go on a school trip. I chose Blakeney Point on the north-east corner of Norfolk. It was brilliant, plenty of seals and thousands of wading birds, some ground nesting. Really started my interest in wildlife.

Saw my first ever bearded tit there - and I don't mean David Bellamy. The marshes nearby are beautiful.

My family call me a 'Silly Old Fool'. However I do know where the line between right or wrong in my posts is, I would hate to cause offence to anyone.
To be fair though w'n'w, you have never repeatedly claimed to be the most aware, cleverest, sanest and most humorous poster on here, while basically trolling for reactions!

You're a bit like BTK, but unfortunately for you not a poster I actually worship...

:utc:

PS Hello Brain if you're still reading. Just come back and cut out the homophobic b0770cks. :wave:

To be fair though w'n'w, you have never repeatedly claimed to be the most aware, cleverest, sanest and most humorous poster on here, while basically trolling for reactions!

You're a bit like BTK, but unfortunately for you not a poster I actually worship...
Thanks for the reassurance that I am not worshipped by you. It's never been my intention to be other than a middle of the road forum member.

;