Which player departure would hurt you the most?

Where did they club say all of them are for sale?

I can see the club saying if the right offer comes in a player will be sold. That's the same for everyone. Surely if the club were that desperate for money we'd have accepted the offer for King last week from the Spanish side? Or from West Ham two days ago?
Agree. The way we are holding out for top dollar for JK puts the whole "fire sale" theory to bed for me. If it was just about clawing Maxim's cash back, we wouldn't be risking ending up having a high-earning, want-away player like JK left on our books. That could genuinely still happen and would make no financial sense whatsoever. So I'd suggest the financial situation is now considered healthy enough by the owner that he's prepared to take that risk.

I think Steve Cook would hurt the most for me more for the fact he (maybe Chaz if he signs) are the last of the old guard. and would be a bit of an anti climax to just go to somewhere like West Ham or Burnley.

I agree with most - probably Danjuma, Cook and Lerma, in that order (Cook is only second as I think it would be easier to get a decent CB in on loan / within budget - replacing Danjuma's goals would cost alot more).

On a personal level - Rico. Because I have a man crush.

he's certainly a good looking lad

Yes , And we’ll shoehorn in someone who isn’t a defender into his role and wonder why we then end up unbalanced and missing set piece and crossing ability ....

The dog's abuse dished out to Christer Warren, after Vincent left, was poor in the extreme.
It wasn't CW's fault that Machin played him in that position.
It wasn't MM's fault that, his best player had been sold.

Steve Cook.

Yes , And we’ll shoehorn in someone who isn’t a defender into his role and wonder why we then end up unbalanced and missing set piece and crossing ability ....

CW had a decent free kick on him, in his defense. It just wasn't a patch on Vincent who could land the ball on a postage stamp.

Danjuma because he really seems fired up at getting his chance to play in England. To allow him to go would really smart. It would mean Maxim"s good words would be completely hollow.

The dog's abuse dished out to Christer Warren, after Vincent left, was poor in the extreme.
It wasn't CW's fault that Machin played him in that position.
It wasn't MM's fault that, his best player had been sold.

Steve Cook.

I really liked Chip Warren , good player and scored some good goals ...
It just unbalanced the team and as we struggled in the run in JV loss was felt ...
Though complacency didn’t help .

Rico. A face chiselled by the gods, family man, killer left foot. Best interceptor in the PL. The way he screeches when he gets tackled is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen. Everything about him is a delight.

Also Danjuma.

CW had a decent free kick on him, in his defense. It just wasn't a patch on Vincent who could land the ball on a postage stamp.

Which was why we bought CW for £50k and sold JV for £500k (plus add-ons if HTFC won promotion)

TW & Co. had to balance the books I suppose and had he hung onto JV in the hope we'd make the play-offs, then get promoted, it would have been wonderful.
However if Vincent had got crocked and Watkins had turned down half a million quid and the club had gone bust, a year after the Winter Gardens, there would have been slaughter by 20-20 hindsight. (did we come 7th on goal-difference, or was it by a point? Had to beat Walsall or Wrexham I think; drew 0-0?)

Pots & Pans eh? Still doesn't justify the stick CW received, because he was plonked in defence.

;