Who are the real fans?

Technically we still would have stayed up with a draw or loss in that game. That said it felt like it was done after that. Grimsby was another massive game but personally I thought the pressure was off a bit by then. Same as the Bolton promotion game.
Good lord SDD, you do amaze me, next time I’m home I’ll buy you a pint! Fifteen years ago man!!!

Technically we still would have stayed up with a draw or loss in that game. That said it felt like it was done after that. Grimsby was another massive game but personally I thought the pressure was off a bit by then. Same as the Bolton promotion game.

The Bolton game was must win Derek even though I think Boro ended up messing it up they or Norwich were level with us having played one game more. The Charlton away title win was the icing on the cake when Watford drew but we were ahead by 3 points last game on something like plus 17 GD.

The Bolton game was must win Derek even though I think Boro ended up messing it up they or Norwich were level with us having played one game more. The Charlton away title win was the icing on the cake when Watford drew but we were ahead by 3 points last game on something like plus 17 GD.

Norwich and Boro has messed up on the Saturday. I was at Poole Town and half the crowd was cheering as the championship results were coming in. Lots agree with you but I was always fairly confident going onto that Bolton game, which is not really like me.

I just felt that we had two games to get three points and even if we ballsed that up we'd be the best team in the playoffs.

Can't speak for anyone else, but I'm currently at ho.e wearing grey addidas fleece lined jogging bottoms (no boxer shorts... or even a tshirt/jumper).

Ready for a taxi into town.

Ready, waiting

Primed... ;)

G/f asleep. She won't be happy tomorrow. But in the words of the great Eddie Mitchell

'So what'.

Soundtrack of the even gents

Last edited:
Can't speak for anyone else, but I'm currently at ho.e wearing grey addidas fleece lined jogging bottoms (no boxer shorts... or even a tshirt/jumper).

Ready, waiting

Primed... ;)

G/f asleep. She won't be happy tomorrow. But in the words of the great Eddie Mitchell

'So what'
I'm wearing the grey ellesse joggers, don't make them like that anymore, I hate the new jogger types - the old joggers are by the most comfortable but mine are quite worn in over the years but they're hard to find these days.

Ready, waiting

Primed... ;)

'So what'.

Off to town in your trackies (no undies)?

You going for a jog or what?

Ready, waiting

Primed... ;)

'So what'.

I remember bombing MDMA in rizla wraps and dancing to that kind of music all night like it was the best in world.

I would add a third. A fan of football who doesn't really follow a particular team but goes to watch a local side wherever they live. My brother in law is one of those, he has followed West Ham (still goes sometimes), Watford, Luton, Rushden and Diamonds, MK Dons and latterly Northampton.
I don't get it but he seems more than happy doing it.
I know a 4th category that go to games but not to watch the match inside the ground but to get autos pre/post match!

I'm wearing the grey ellesse joggers, don't make them like that anymore, I hate the new jogger types - the old joggers are by the most comfortable but mine are quite worn in over the years but they're hard to find these days.

Only issue is when inevitably the night descends. Looks like I've pee'd myself

Well, I have I spose

I remember bombing MDMA in rizla wraps and dancing to that kind of music all night like it was the best in world.

Yes mate. Minimal is... the choice. Certainly not for novices. Bit dark... heavy. Groove is unstoppable though... and no sickly sweet lyrics. Understated.

Used to love trance. Particularly gatecrasher sound... a bit 'airy fairy' for me these days those. Synt crescendo and chessy vocals a bit too sickly these days.

Dark, brooding minimal techno is the way now. Unstoppable base line...

Heading to bar republique later if you're about

Last edited:
Prefer the slower old school stuff

Wish it was still 1994.

Ah yes. Sasha and digweed... Northern exposure.

Used to like global underground series, but youtube had smashed into oblivion with live set recordings.

Circo loco dc10, pacha, amnesia ebeetsa is where its at mate.

Loved sasha and digweed back in the day.

Djs I like now: Mahoney (solid grooves), pace osuna, Marco carola, hotsince82, rampa, tania vulcano, luciano, waff etc etc

Ah yes. Sasha and digweed... Northern exposure.

Used to like global underground series, but youtube had smashed into oblivion with live set recordings.

Circo loco dc10, pacha, amnesia ebeetsa is where its at mate.

Loved sasha and digweed back in the day.

Djs I like now: Mahoney (solid grooves), pace osuna, Marco carola, hotsince82, rampa, tania vulcano, luciano, waff etc

Hows the club on a Tuesday night???

Surely there still isn't a scene in Bournemouth?

;