Who are the real fans?

Does anyone remember Ryvals on Old Christchurch Road just off the Lansdowne?

That was a proper little club, probably circa 1994.

Thats when the scene was in full force.

Madisons, Heritage at The Venue, The Manor.

Oh the faded memories.

Gen Z soft fairies don't go out do they.
I remember all the bs millenials used to get for being the decline of our country but in all truth most millennials are the last of the old school types, I'm a millennial and I remember going out like most- friends knocking on my door pre internet, I was the last of my kind and saw the rise of the internet before technology completely dominated.

So that makes you what...about 32 years old?
Gen Z soft fairies don't go out do they.
I remember all the bs millenials used to get for being the decline of our country but in all truth most millennials are the last of the old school types, I'm a millennial and I remember going out like most- friends knocking on my door pre internet, I was the last of my kind and saw the rise of the internet before technology completely dominated.

Things really have changed with the younger generation.

More worried about what they look like, than what they can be.

Looks apparently are the success they aspire too.....how fcking shallow is that.

36, when I was at Junior School their was 2 computers in whole school

Fck, when I was at school there were none.

Like you say though, people used to knock on your door to see if you were home...... now they use social media.

Artificial intelligence everyone is really concerned about, the demise of humanity they say.

It's been here since the 1990s in one way or another.

Fck, when I was at school there were none.

Like you say though, people used to knock on your door to see if you were home...... now they use social media.

Artificial intelligence everyone is really concerned about, the demise of humanity they say.

It's been here since the 1990s in one way or another.
Yeah I remember very well friends knocking at door and causing trouble but I also witnessed the technology takeover started with msn messenger/aol chat back in the day then came facebook and everything else so I feel like i experienced both worlds of what my parents generation were and the Gen Z experience.
I just think it's bit unfair that millennial's got viewed as idiots because of a minority because most of them that I know are very loyal to their parents and not lefty at all and the last of the dying breed that respects western civilization.

It's the young 20 somethings now that are a cause for concern.

No drive or ambition, and more worried about how many like they get on Instagram.
I know a dark website called the ync.com. And I honestly think every western politician or disciple like Erik The Viking Cuck who should watch every video on there.
The videos I've seen will give you ptsd from places like Brazi/Mexico, Sicarios/Favelas, Haiti's General Barbecue just murdering people and cooking people to eat because he's a cannibal who recently stopped the president from landing in Port-au-Prince airport because his cannibal army took control of the airport and stopped the landing.

Just so many people here don't have a clue how phucked up everyone that isn't in the West is and they support them coming here.

Haven't seen the videos, and by the sound of it don't want to look.

I do however agree that mass immigration has really added to social discord.

You have to at least attempt to integrate into the place you seek to visit, or live.

NZ was a utopian place to live.

Now all the good people, the well educated and prosperous leave for Australia.

They are replaced by Phillipinos, Chinese and Vietnamese.

123,00 net migration in 12 months when you have a population of 5 million is a huge figure.

Immigration needs to be managed well, and currently it seems to be the 'go to' response to exacerbate the 'brain drain'

I'm going to move to Sri Lanka, then become a Sri Lankan

Live their life, eat their food, and be who they are.

England has become a sess pit, due to multiple governments inability to selectively choose those who you let in.

Trump has a similar view, and America faces a similar problem.

The UK is a bloody Island, and the Navy should have kept these idiots out

Brian, as an ex Navy man, what do you think?

Hows the club on a Tuesday night???

Surely there still isn't a scene in Bournemouth
Just arrived home.

Get ready for hair dryer treatment from g/f...

So drunk, no idea what happened. But he was so strong, overpowering... didn't mean it to happen... felt so... alive.

Meeting him again next week.. A drill, numatic... show no prisoners... please stop... please continue , no no ... please stop .. such stamina :D

All I can remember is him sipping bellinis

And his name... began with

N

(Along with generously covering his head with a cheap 'high heat' lubricant from Ann Summers. Like an f'ing torpedo...).

Last edited:
Hows the club on a Tuesday night???

Surely there still isn't a scene in Bournemouth?
Bar republique. Bit 'poppy'. Nice Latin house vive as the night progressed.

Went to wiggle before. Girlsgotpissed off, saying we were rude.axtually they, she said 'you're not boring, you 3 are fucking ignorant/rude' with a glazed look in her in eyes, constantly rubbing her nose (Colombian flu?).

In true Bateman style I just looked at her and said 'yeah...' in bored tone , before carrying on talking ******************************** with my mates.

No offense (love), but I'm not in the market for a, uh, 'pig on a stick' with a class a drug habit.

Didn't even notice the doorman initially, when he gave a tedious lecture around not using you phone, even text, or glance at

He went on to outline something about keeping arms to side as the girls walked by... so unbelievably boring I switched off, but from what I recall. It basically emulated the hand ball rule, we have to put up with.

Anyway, just heading out to the garden to apply a , frankly, ferocious, and vigorous, jet of water up my ****************.

He was disgusting... but so...alpha x

Last edited:
Nothing like 2008 anymore when Bliss, Toko and Crank were going strong on a Tuesday night packed to the rafters.

Crank had decent djs. Midstt of electro house scene in mid 2ks.

Not my usual cup of tea, but if iirc, stanton warriors was best night for me... break beats. Not my usual thing, but atmosphere was electric.

Used to like hed mandi, but rapidly went downhill around that era, after doyle sold the label to MOS.

I remember bombing MDMA in rizla wraps and dancing to that kind of music all night like it was the best in world.

Ha mdma/pills too much bro.

I'll leave them back in my 20s... 20 years bsck.

Always starts off on top of the World. But 2 days later at some sh1tty flat In Boscombe you wonder wtf went wrong:D

Absolutely electric drug... the best tbh... but fallout/mess not worth it.

Feeling on dance floor, bass pounding through you, , random stuff happening with women on same level is immense.

Edges the feeling being at Dean Court and sheer ecstacy%feeling from us scoring. Unbeatable tbh. But ultimately not worth it ( if like me you shitr self control abd the night drags in dir days...).

Last edited:

;