Who Do We Want In The Carabao Cup Then ?

You’d imagine Monday at the latest assuming they’ve worked out if it’s being played Tuesday or Wednesday? Logistical nightmare for the ticket office with only 10 days to go.

If the competition on the OHEC website is to be believed it says the tie is - unsurprisingly - on the Tuesday.

If the competition on the OHEC website is to be believed it says the tie is - unsurprisingly - on the Tuesday.
Not sure if it has been mentioned on here but all the cup game highlights are shown on Quest channel and they also show the efl highlights on saturday/sunday.

Wimbledon (the REAL one!) v West Ham live on Sky on the Tuesday. Forest v The Toon live on the Wednesday. These were announced on Friday afternoon.

Sky have our game in the Tuesday night fixtures.

I expect there will be an announcement Monday now that the TV games have been announced.

I thought the view was excellent, concourse was superb, the seating was spacious and padded, set on a good gradient having been built with the forethought that it can be simply expanded upon, which they did with efficiency as it was all agreed at the outset.
Personally I think they got a lot right with the build and it initially only cost 30M for the first tier with a capacity of 22,000 knowing they could increase in two stages to 30,500 then 45,000 if required. Wish we & our council had been as creative and industrious after we gained promotion to Championship 5yrs ago back in 2013

Watched football there and been there for a couple of non football events. Really impressive how the community use the pitch plus the level of business activity. Really is a community asset.

Outside of the U.K. how can I be watch these matches? Is there a channel that carries them or streamed on the team sites or anything?

Seems weird......we are riding high at the top of the PL, the profile of the club has never been so high or as positive - should be an ideal opportunity to sell out the stadium on a cut-price deal, get thousands of kids in at a fiver a time and enthuse a new generation of young fans.

Tickets not yet available on the website, it seems...do we agree that the match will take place next Tuesday? I only ask as I’m hoping to bring along my 80-year old dad and he needs as much notice as possible...

Norwich at home is a great draw. Let’s keep on winning and generate the momentum needed to stay in the Prem. and win the cup.
I would like fringe players to go out in loan. Mings is absolutely hopeless. He causes chaos all over the pitch. How he wasn’t sent off vs Blackburn God alone knows. A total waste of money. Ibe is too. Get them out on loan. Get them back when they improve or sell them they are millions squandered.

Norwich at home is a great draw. Let’s keep on winning and generate the momentum needed to stay in the Prem. and win the cup.
I would like fringe players to go out in loan. Mings is absolutely hopeless. He causes chaos all over the pitch. How he wasn’t sent off vs Blackburn God alone knows. A total waste of money. Ibe is too. Get them out on loan. Get them back when they improve or sell them they are millions squandered.[/QUOThis could be a long thread mate

;