Who Do We Want In The Carabao Cup Then ?

Baudry and Cargill adds some former cherry intetest. Good draw for us to progress....with the right attitude on the pitch.

I'd take a defeat now in exchange for their ground!
30.500 capacity with scope for a 3 rd tier making it 45.000
Amazing what can be achieved, took just 2 yrs to build.

their ground is one of the most soulless, concrete identikit grounds I've had the displeasure to visit (not helped by losing admittedly)

Reactions: drd
I thought the view was excellent, concourse was superb, the seating was spacious and padded, set on a good gradient having been built with the forethought that it can be simply expanded upon, which they did with efficiency as it was all agreed at the outset.
Personally I think they got a lot right with the build and it initially only cost 30M for the first tier with a capacity of 22,000 knowing they could increase in two stages to 30,500 then 45,000 if required. Wish we & our council had been as creative and industrious after we gained promotion to Championship 5yrs ago back in 2013

I thought the view was excellent, concourse was superb, the seating was spacious and padded, set on a good gradient having been built with the forethought that it can be simply expanded upon, which they did with efficiency as it was all agreed at the outset.
Personally I think they got a lot right with the build and it initially only cost 30M for the first tier with a capacity of 22,000 knowing they could increase in two stages to 30,500 then 45,000 if required. Wish we & our council had been as creative and industrious after we gained promotion to Championship 5yrs ago back in 2013

I saw the game where that toe-rag tried to break the leg of one of our players (I think it was Tommy Elphick?). I thought it was a decent modern stadium with excellent facilities and just confirms what a poxy little L2 ground we are living with.

I saw the game where that toe-rag tried to break the leg of one of our players (I think it was Tommy Elphick?). I thought it was a decent modern stadium with excellent facilities and just confirms what a poxy little L2 ground we are living with.
Isn't that when Matt Ritchie went to left back?

;