Why not Dyche?

NWCherries98

Fans' Favourite
I mean, we can’t get him now, because we’ve borderline insulted him with this attitude of “no no, not HIM. Anyone but HIM!” And actively ruled ourselves out of looking at him.

1. The standard of football for the majority of this season has been far, FAR worse than a “Dyche team”.

2. He knows what he’s doing, has experience, and actually has a style of play and routine to impart onto the players.

3. He kept an awful Burnley side up for many, many years.

4. He’s made the point in the media that the crappy football was by the limitation of his squad and not how he likes to play usually. Might be ******************************** but hey.

5. Some of you might clutch your pearls at this, but this squad is not above Dyche ball. In fact, it suits it. Tall attackers and defenders, just waiting to be coached on set plays. And crossing. And defending.

“I’d rather go down than hire Dyche”. I’d rather hire a manager with PL experience and an actual god damn plan, so that we don’t look like a squad of contest winners getting humiliated every week.

Dyche would make us very hard to beat. We would get a proper defensive shape, and he would use Moore to his best effectiveness.

I mean, we can’t get him now, because we’ve borderline insulted him with this attitude of “no no, not HIM. Anyone but HIM!” And actively ruled ourselves out of looking at him.

1. The standard of football for the majority of this season has been far, FAR worse than a “Dyche team”.

2. He knows what he’s doing, has experience, and actually has a style of play and routine to impart onto the players.

4. He’s made the point in the media that the crappy football was by the limitation of his squad and not how he likes to play usually. Might be ******************************** but hey.

5. Some of you might clutch your pearls at this, but this squad is not above Dyche ball. In fact, it suits it. Tall attackers and defenders, just waiting to be coached on set plays. And crossing. And defending.

“I’d rather go down than hire Dyche”. I’d rather hire a manager with PL experience and an actual god damn plan, so that we don’t look like a squad of contest winners getting humiliated every week.
If Dyche is the limit of our ambition under this new ownership then I would be more than disappointed.

Always wanted him .. I'm with you on this..

Always been a fan of Sean Dyche, both the man and his football, as long standing members here will know.

Unfortunately I can see no reason at all why he would want to come here now.

Undecided tbh. Would be reluctant and very disappointed but if no one else is available I would say yes. I can't believe he would be worse than GON. I still think and hope that the new owner and club would be a lot more ambitious than that though.

I would rather go down than have dyche. There. Said it.

Nothing could be more dull than what we are producing right now. Question is would we rather have a longer project rebuilding again from the championship or try to scrap to stay up with Dyche and spend big in Jan? As it stands we are doing neither. Not sure I'd want Dyche in the championship. If we go down can we at least play some good football in the championship please like Burnley are.

I’m going to be honest, this was my version of a flounce after a match. My first and last lol. I don’t really want him that much, but I would take him over THIS was my general point. If they have a better man than GON in mind, then he would’ve been appointed already surely?

;