Will we get promoted automatically?

It was a simple thread. I was just interested to know whether people thought we would or not. Congratulations, you proved yourself incapable of answering a simple yes or no question.

sorry, I got confused....
when are you going to let us have a look at your sheff utd bet, btw?

Pretty daft question really...its fairly obvious SP ain't gonna blow it now...then again it doesn't really matter if he does..
...with a War on our doorstep.....next season might not even occur !

Thought other threads had covered this one way or another.

Simple answer we will know after 46 games if not before.

Sheff Utd are the biggest threat but they may have left it just bit too late, I think even if we only win half the games remaining it might just be enough because of the inconsistency of every other team taking points of each other or losing points to teams fighting to stay up. There are a few away games I could see us losing but you also have to factor in the chasing pack playing each other and our games in hand which will cancel out 2 or 3 defeats. It hasn't been an enjoyable season overall bar a few good performances and having a few PL class of experienced players left and a few fresh youngsters breaking in first team has made the difference and bought a needed balance of sorts. You could say WBA especially have under-achieved this season and that's helped us be in this strong position but we underachieved last season and only made playoffs because Danjuma was far too good for this league and when he went I was concerned we lost our chance to ever return but if we get the job done and get 2nd it's for the good of the club and I'll be very happy.

Sheff Utd are the biggest threat but they may have left it just bit too late, I think even if we only win half the games remaining it might just be enough because of the inconsistency of every other team taking points of each other or losing points to teams fighting to stay up. There are a few away games I could see us losing but you also have to factor in the chasing pack playing each other and our games in hand which will cancel out 2 or 3 defeats. It hasn't been an enjoyable season overall bar a few good performances and having a few PL class of experienced players left and a few fresh youngsters breaking in first team has made the difference and bought a needed balance of sorts. You could say WBA especially have under-achieved this season and that's helped us be in this strong position but we underachieved last season and only made playoffs because Danjuma was far too good for this league and when he went I was concerned we lost our chance to ever return but if we get the job done and get 2nd it's for the good of the club and I'll be very happy.
It was yes or no

Thought this season would be tough, competing for top 2 with fulham, wba and sheff u.

Appear to have extremely well equipped squads for a straight return to the pl. Funny how things work out in football sometimes.

Same suspects attacking the poster.

I'd say...not sure, if that's a valid answer.

3 wins out of the next 6 I would say yes.

.....hold on a minute, people will jump on this and say what about 3 losses and 3 wins.

Depends in which order they come.

17 more points over the 10 games should see us edge over the line.

UTC

No.

Tournament rules mean we have to fulfil the rest of our fixtures, then hope that at the end we've performed better than 15 other clubs.

Look up not down. Fulham next 2 games are away to QPR and Middlesbrough. Not inconceivable we could be 2 or 3 points behind them with a game in hand, as we head to Sheffield.

In terms of automatic, 100% we are going up with Fulham.

Yes.

As said on another thread, wouldn’t at all surprise me if just 3 more wins proves to be enough. Especially if a couple of draws are thrown in and those results came against the other sides.

;