Will we get promoted automatically?

Oh will we? Thank you I hadn’t realised that. Silly of me to use a forum to ask people’s opinions on what they think might happen.

If that is what you want to know, then it would be better to ask whether people think we will get promoted automatically. IMHO yes I think we will.

And, for what it is worth, because I can’t go to Blackburn away it is written in the stars that we will be promoted at that match.

A league is a bit like a Test Match in Cricket...it tests how good a team is...all you do at the conclusion is :hmmm: and move on.
The real truth has played out...
If it happens to be your team that ultimately prospered...that's nice....but if not just :chill:. .. and keep up the support...you have done basically all you can do !

Last edited:
Same suspects attacking the poster.

I'd say...not sure, if that's a valid answer.

3 wins out of the next 6 I would say yes.

.....hold on a minute, people will jump on this and say what about 3 losses and 3 wins.

Depends in which order they come.

17 more points over the 10 games should see us edge over the line.

UTC
Not calling him a cnut you mean?

The best you can get on us finishing top two is now 1/8 (BetVictor) so the bookies seem to think so.

Should have waited on your bets Waz: Sheff Utd 20/1, Forest 25, 'Boro or Luton both 33.

'Udders out to 50/1 after last weeks results.

I refuse to commit to anything more positive than "it's ours to mess up"

cmon Waz don’t have a go a posters for not answering with a simple answer … So Waz are AFCB going to get automatic promotion . Yes or no ….
It will be close but my in my opinion no, we will miss out. We have thrown away too many points from games we really should have been getting maximum points from. We have by far the toughest run in and the current points gap is far from insurmountable. To do it we will need to probably either win the next two, or get four points from the next two and avoid defeat at Sheffield United. If the gap is still six points after the next three games then I will start to believe we can do it.

It will be close but my in my opinion no, we will miss out. We have thrown away too many points from games we really should have been getting maximum points from. We have by far the toughest run in and the current points gap is far from insurmountable. To do it we will need to probably either win the next two, or get four points from the next two and avoid defeat at Sheffield United. If the gap is still six points after the next three games then I will start to believe we can do it.

That’s not a simple yes or no, that’s hedging your bets and not committing
:grinning:

;