Willian

Allen

First Team

'Willian to leave Fulham'​

Willian is reportedly set to leave Fulham.
The Evening Standard claim that Fulham were unable to agree terms with the Brazilian, who will become a free agent on July 1.
The report adds that Willian will now seek talks for a free transfer within the Premier League.

I see this as good news. He is a key player for Fulham. He always causes us problems. I think we have too much depth in those 3 positions behind Dom to consider him, especially at his age. I can see him ending up at Everton or West Ham or maybe a potential replacement for Zaha at Palace.

Also...

Fulham 'fear Silva exit to Saudi Arabia'​

Just had a quick look back as to what Bill Foley said re Summer signings, this para from Echo.

BILL Foley has promised Cherries will be “very busy” during this summer transfer window, teasing: “I believe you are going to be very, very interested in some of the players we bring in.”

Just had a quick look back as to what Bill Foley said re Summer signings, this para from Echo.

BILL Foley has promised Cherries will be “very busy” during this summer transfer window, teasing: “I believe you are going to be very, very interested in some of the players we bring in.”
I think we ( Bill ) means business.. it will go one way or another,but so far I'm liking his style .. #ruthless
He's a VERY successful businessman .. he's not here to retire on the South Coast.. he's here to raise some eyebrows.. no more little old Bournemouth! Which people seem to still call us ..
Don't forget over the last 10 seasons, we've been in the Premier league more than any other league! I still pinch myself
. . Personally I used to say let's enjoy the ride ( especially that very first season in Prem) now the ride is about to get even more exciting!!!! I'm strapping myself in this time ;-) .

Not sure he’s what we need up top….still think we should try and get Cameron Archer from Villa?

No can't see he's the type of player we would be in for .. especially at 34.. that said quality still ..

No idea what he was earning at Fulham, but you'd have to assume 80k a week minimum, if not more.

Move to Saudi perhaps for another bumper contract?

Yeah had to be ..
Lots of rumours it's another Premier league club .. maybe Palace?.

Yeah Palace, possibly West Ham, but probably Palace more likely at this stage you'd have thought.

Players maintain close to peak performance now well into their 30s. Years ago very few players woukd look after themselves as well, and woukd be considered well past it for the top flight by 34.

Yeah Palace, possibly West Ham, but probably Palace more likely at this stage you'd have thought.

Players maintain close to peak performance now well into their 30s. Years ago very few players woukd look after themselves as well, and woukd be considered well past it for the top flight by 34.

It would seem Palace pay the wages, Lerma must be on 80k plus I reckon to move there .. well at least a higher salary than we could give ..Zarha must be on crazy money.. whoever he goes to certainly will have a good player .. for another year or two ..

Think a Palace fan recently on here said Zaha is currently on 120-130k a week with them... which was apparently well beyond the next highest earners at the club. Approx 60-70k iirc.

Think a Palace fan recently on here said Zaha is currently on 120-130k a week with them... which was apparently well beyond the next highest earners at the club. Approx 60-70k iirc.
No! More likely over £150k per week, and according to Simon Jordan, who should know, Zaha was on £200k per week at Palace!

It's a fine line between throwing money at new signings without upsetting the current players.

You need unity amongst the squad otherwise you get the Fraser/King/Wilson situation all over again.

Even from the snippets of the first day back to training videos you could sense some players are on the periphery (Traore)

Fletch didn't look to impressed chauffeuring Kleivert as he got out the back seat, and he seemed to receive a bit of a frosty reception from the other players.

Chucking multiple new players into the squad can go one of two ways.

Even from the snippets of the first day back to training videos you could sense some players are on the periphery (Traore)

Fletch didn't look to impressed chauffeuring Kleivert as he got out the back seat, and he seemed to receive a bit of a frosty reception from the other players.
I agree 100% with your point but it’s odd, I didn’t get those vibes from the video at all. I guess that’s the trouble with seeing lots of three-second interactions without all of the surrounding context and the rest of the day

;