Willian

SSN

Fulham are close to a breakthrough in their contract talks with Willian, according to The Athletic.

It is claimed their first offer proposed terms that were similar to the Brazilian's deal last season - a salary in excess of £50,000 per week. But they have now improved on that offer, with a salary closer to £100,000 per week.

The length of the contract is reportedly still to be determined but retaining the 34-year-old is a key priority for head coach Marco Silva.

SSN

Fulham are close to a breakthrough in their contract talks with Willian, according to The Athletic.

It is claimed their first offer proposed terms that were similar to the Brazilian's deal last season - a salary in excess of £50,000 per week. But they have now improved on that offer, with a salary closer to £100,000 per week.

The length of the contract is reportedly still to be determined but retaining the 34-year-old is a key priority for head coach Marco Silva.
I hope he signs the deal I’ve got Fulham in my three to go down

SSN

Fulham are interested in signing Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi.

We reported earlier this month Hudson-Odoi is expected to leave Chelsea in this window.

He has a year left on his contract.

Fulham also interested in re-signing Willian.

The Brazilian is a free agent after his one-year spell at Craven Cottage ended last month.

Nottingham Forest are also pushing to sign Willian. They have held positive talks with the player and manager Steve Cooper has met him personally to explain the role he’d have in the team.

Spending a further season at Olympiakos - a club owned by Forest owner Evangelos Marinakis - has also been discussed.

There is also interest in Willian from clubs in Saudi Arabia.

;