Win, lose or draw

Five decent wins in a season and a half was never going to be enough ....

There was also wins over Huddersfield, Aston Villa (twice), another over Brighton and then the wins over Leicester and Everton...

All what was actually needed was just another point (or the Sheffield United goal counting against Villa).

We were certainly better off with him than without him..

Probably only played well for most of the 90 minutes in about half a dozen or so games though and none of them under Woodgate. For the rest of them it's been just for short periods, 10 or 20 minutes here and there, the nadir being Rotherham, which was for the 10 seconds it took to score the goal.

We played well for most of the 90 at Burnley.

Does it? I thought you original point was that you didn't think we'd played well this season.

I was talking about the league, which we havent. Playing a friendly against a reserves side is hardly a guide to our ability to get promoted or earn us points.

I've been saying it all season and I have yet to see us suddenly become a team.

I was talking about the league, which we havent. Playing a friendly against a reserves side is hardly a guide to our ability to get promoted or earn us points.

I've been saying it all season and I have yet to see us suddenly become a team.

We've not been a patch on the 2015 side but pre Christmas we had some decent performances.

Your description of the Burnley game is laughable tbh.

We've not been a patch on the 2015 side but pre Christmas we had some decent performances.

Your description of the Burnley game is laughable tbh.

They made 9 changes? Most of the changes had hardly kicked a ball this year.

As for pre Christmas, we really didnt have some decent performances, we had some very lucky wins and some 10 to 15 min periods of good play. Im sure some on here have very short memories.

They made 9 changes? Most of the changes had hardly kicked a ball this year.

As for pre Christmas, we really didnt have some decent performances, we had some very lucky wins and some 10 to 15 min periods of good play. Im sure some on here have very short memories.

I just don't agree on either point.

As said its continual chopping formation and players, we all know playing consistent team is going to pay dividends.
At what point yesterday did woodgate think a back 5 with mepham and junior in was a good idea
I agree .
We need to stick with a settle side. We change things far too much and if we had won yesterday everyone’s views would have been so much different .
For me like JT having lerma, Pearson , cook,wilshire and billing it’s as if if one hasn’t play for a game then they need to be played .

;