Wolves v AFC Bournemouth - Wednesday 7.45 pm

I was

I wasn't wrong again at all. I was wrong on this occcasion and very right when we played Villa of which you have not given me credit for. CLOWN!
OK, so like, ONE out of 20 so far?? Not really great is it. (mind you, if you repeat the same B/S enough times, you are bound to strike lucky once at least. )
Cut and paste every game, same ****************, different day.... To be honest, a monkey would be correct more times than you!!

Man, that had something for everyone. From "walk in the park" to "running down a dark alley". Great to get the 3 points, on the whole over the season we deserved that result.

Sunday is going to be some fun. Nice early start, chance for some afternoon golf.

I must have been channeling @MB1980 - I heard "wang isn't getting much service" and "Christie with a clever dink" ............

I have to value the win and the three points, but as Andoni might say, I cannot be happy. It's frustrating to see the boys play so well but not take their good chances and then rely on all manner of interventions to secure the points. Hopefully this is something we can improve on.

Not sure on the first disallowed goal, was a strange thing to do but doesn't really impact much. Also not sure Kerkez is a red, a little clumsy and late but a yellow probably enough?

;