Womens Euros

This French team look tasty...and although Germany have some large tough bints...I'd rather we played them....can't beat England v Germany Games ..so for tonight it's.. Up the Jerries....:throw:

Ooh Eck.... this Popp is a fearsome piece... like a hybrid of Tony Hateley and Tyson Fury....England have a colossal task on Sunday.
The Jerries have Won All 8 Finals they been in....that's a lot down to mentality..
.but we will have a Crazy Crowd....so some hope.. and ...and we are totally professional now...Germany always have been which is also maybe why they have won it so many times.

Do we have any ex-pats living in France to give us their expert opinion?

If I knew the name of a single French womens player, I would send them a letter of condolence.
That's my care for this competition.

Keep up your lack of knowledge of the England's mens team. It amuses many on here.

If I knew the name of a single French womens player, I would send them a letter of condolence.
That's my care for this competition.

Keep up your lack of knowledge of the England's mens team. It amuses many on here.
You living your wife’s dream, begrudgingly, whilst pretending to be French is what amuses many on here.

This Sarina Wiegman...being interviewed is about as far from being indulged by Hype as is possible. ..she is crucifying the stupid journalists ! The captain alongside her very accomplished too!

Shades of Ramsey and Moore !

The Media HYPE is phenomenal..it's gone OTT now...Germans hardly mentioned apart from they were practising penalties (but we wunt.)
.not being interviewed....it's f√cking embarrassing.

What is wrong with our Nation's mentality....you celebrate AFTER you has f√cking Won..not before..cuz if'n it dinna happen...you is f√cked innit..everybody cry innit ..dat is da fing..so best 'Wrighty' and all the other idiots on the TV and Radio shut it for now !

England 4...Germany 2.. aet.

The Media HYPE is phenomenal..it's gone OTT now...Germans hardly mentioned apart from they were practising penalties (but we wunt.)
.not being interviewed....it's f√cking embarrassing.

What is wrong with our Nation's mentality....you celebrate AFTER you has f√cking Won..not before..cuz if'n it dinna happen...you is f√cked innit..everybody cry innit ..dat is da fing..so best 'Wrighty' and all the other idiots on the TV and Radio shut it for now !

England 4...Germany 2.. aet.

I haven't seen it mentioned, apart from you. You must watch & read crappy stuff presumably... wot do u expect?!

I haven't seen it mentioned, apart from you. You must watch & read crappy stuff presumably... wot do u expect?!

I dunno but I'm expert at getting rapid - fire responses ..usually from the same posters...I know my market...:wave:

I'm sat here with quite severe Covid..me and the missus obeyed all the rules to T.. but there ya go we both got the f√cker...you can't legislate for fate.. ..thank f√ck I 'ad Boris's Dodgily acquired Jabs and I'm a qualified hardy and gritty Brit.....or I'd be dead I specs.... I'm determined get through it relatively unscathed.....cheered by Norwich's defeat yesterday.

Last edited:
I dunno but I'm expert at getting rapid - fire responses ..usually from the same posters...I know my market...:wave:

I'm one of the few who doesnt ignore you. My patience is unflappable. And I'm looking after my demented mother this weekend, so its nice to read your words of wisdom, its the most sense I hear...... fml!

The Jerries game plan has been handed a bonus with our CELEB HYPE...They won't freeze..we might.

Our girls without realising it...will be getting their energy sapped by all this crap ...

One thing in our favour is the extra day off....but we haven't been allowed to relax ...not good !

If we lose....all those little girls are gonna have to be pacified somehow....jeez....the fookin queues outside Toys are Us... would stretch around the Equator !

These Lionesses have already done England proud. A win today and nobody should be able to deny how good they are. If it was the men we'd all be saying how wonderful things are. Well AFAIC they are wonderful, these ladies have entertained me so much more than the men do!

If women can provide that level of entertainment ...there is surely a case for Equal Pay to men...
and.. and...none of those playing last evening threw themselves to ground with a chipped fingernail, chafing bra- strap... or baited the referee.

For me the relative lack of dissent and play acting has been one of the refreshing parts of watching the women"s game. And that these issues need clamping down on further in the men's game.

I'm all for freedom of speech, but I'm sure that the prospect of getting four letter word abuse from players every time you have to make a difficult decision must put off many people becoming refs in the first place!

In addition, it's now almost expected that a team who's been under siege by the opposition for any length of time will have one of their players going down 'injured' for a lengthy spell of 'treatment' in order to try and break up the passage of play.

My suggestions to put a stop to all this nonsense would be an automatic yellow card for any show of dissent. It obviously follows that if you get two yellows then its a red.

Slightly more difficult to tell a real injury from fake tactical injuries. However, I can remember the time when the stretcher would come on straightaway when any player went down injured, so I'm not sure why that stopped? and I'd bring that back!

Last edited:
Annuver hour..the talk stops and the actual football starts ...well that's how Jerry will see it..quietly moving into the last 'preparations' of their extensive but simple game plan....which will include a simple series of early raids hoping to score and Stun England - drop us into a panic mode...failing that a follow up of slow grinding down but at variations of pace to confuse...that with the fearsome Popp... like a f√cking hybrid of Tony Hateley and Tyson Fury jackbooting into our box..Sheesh!
Hopefully we have Something Special on the day to knock all that into a cocked hat and take the glory!

Oim turnin' the bugger on now...they is on the pitch.. .to study the body language. have a quick scrinson at the general scene as it unfolds..and a gander the bodies.. :D

Last edited:

;