Worried

thegazzyb

Fans' Favourite
I'm worried that JW is going to drive the team to St. Mary's for tomorrow's game.
I've just watched his pre-match video on COWS and he twice referred to "going there" to get a result ( or similar ). Do Saints get a bye if they turn up at DC and nobody is there to play them ?
:help:

He kept mentioning extra time and penalties - let’s hope we’re not going to play for that !
Let’s get at them !
Our form on penalties in the other cup was excellent ( Crystal Palace 11-10 ) but I think Stan had to take two back then and he is out this time, so definitely hope we can get the job done without them !

I have a feeling that this game will be decided within the 90 minutes, one way or another. I'm feeling either an easy win for us ( because we were absolutely "on it" ) or a narrow victory for Saints ( because we were a bit "meh" ).

I'm hoping for "on it".

Replica shirt on first thing tomorrow morning, breakfast of champions, a bit of dead time and then finally beer and footy around midday. I think we might actually do this thing !

:utc:

Replica shirt on first thing tomorrow morning, breakfast of champions, a bit of dead time and then finally beer and footy around midday. I think we might actually do this thing !

:utc:

it's going to busy so get the car parked up nice and early
how long does it usually take you to get from the kitchen to the sofa? :grinning:

;