Would Max benefit if we’re relegated?

Then if that was the case maybe the statement should have been watered down a bit.

I know it was thought to sell ST according to some.

But with or without the statement most ST holders would probably have renewed or taken the following season option if they were in shielding category.

Sorry to break any bubbles but if the statement was to mislead it wasn't to mislead season ticket holders.

If the plan was to cash out Max would need as many player sales to go through as possible before other clubs caught on and started trying to lowball us.

So if the announcement was a misdirection it wasn't aimed at season ticket holders. They're just collateral damage.

That's how it works when the sums are tens of millions instead of a couple of million.

Having said all that let's hope the statement wasn't misdirection.

Sorry to break any bubbles but if the statement was to mislead it wasn't to mislead season ticket holders.

If the plan was to cash out Max would need as many player sales to go through as possible before other clubs caught on and started trying to lowball us.

So if the announcement was a misdirection it wasn't aimed at season ticket holders. They're just collateral damage.

That's how it works when the sums are tens of millions instead of a couple of million.

Having said all that let's hope the statement wasn't misdirection.

I think I may have said something on one of the many threads at the time. In order to cash in on the squad while they still hold value we need to do it now but without sending too strong a signal that we desire to sell.

Selling Ake was a great start because it means we can legitimately say we don't need to sell from this point on so if the price is right we can sell whoever

Maybe the group at Christmas that were meant to want to buy us will or are still in the background and this has been used as a way to clear Max’s debt with and then sell club for less
These people have no interest in us as a Championship club. They have even less interest in us without Eddie Howe and our more " valuable " players. We have no assets. They would be better off buying Rotherham.

These people have no interest in us as a Championship club. They have even less interest in us without Eddie Howe and our more " valuable " players. We have no assets. They would be better off buying Rotherham.
What assets do they have?

They are only worth total of about £ 20 million.... if you wear glasses!
No one has made any offers yet have they?
We have grossly over- estimated the value of Wilson and Fraser. Ake is about £15 million id say! The rest about £5 million in total!
Seeing this thread be resurrected, I guess the total squad were worth more than £20m in total.

;