Your favourite footie supporter moments

Mine would have to be witnessing the USA beating Jamaica to win the 2017 Gold Cup and getting to meet one of my all time favorite players(Clint Dempsey) after the game.:D

Watching Stan Bowles at the Goldstone Ground (I went to school in Sussex) and suggesting he may indulge in self pleasure and he replied with a similar physical gesture.

That Warran Aspinal double shot mentioned above.. I dont remember the year, or the result of the match but I can picture with 100% clarity that moment unfolding. One of the funkiest things I've ever seen. To happen once, to him of all people, made us laugh our nuts off in solidarity but that moment he got up and was just "stretching it off" only to take another hit... fantastic.

That Warran Aspinal double shot mentioned above.. I dont remember the year, or the result of the match but I can picture with 100% clarity that moment unfolding. One of the funkiest things I've ever seen. To happen once, to him of all people, made us laugh our nuts off in solidarity but that moment he got up and was just "stretching it off" only to take another hit... fantastic.
Agree without doubt this is the funniest thing I have seen at a football match. I recall it was Vs Colchester but not sure which of the 2 matches in 1999.

Going back a little further, I loved watching Michael Duberry play for us on loan and the banter he would have with the opposition and the crowd. Gutted we never signed him.

At the time it wasn't funny, but I remember hearing John Benson, our player manager at the time, swearing at our goalkeeper. The crowd was so small, you could hear every word.

The Valley 2015. Unfortunately sat with the home supporters. As the teams came out a little kid in front of us holds up a home-made banner declaring "We're going to win 22-0" (or whatever the figure was). Had to admire his sense of humour (or youthful optimism)!

John Bailey having wound up the Preston players that much that he was scythed down 3 times in what seemed to be a minute, with all three Preston players getting yellow cards for the tackle. After the first two fouls the ball was passed to Bailey almost immediately.

I think we won 1-0 with this happened really late in the game.

;