Zemura and Anthony

There's lots to love about this season but top of the list has to be youngsters getting a chance and looking good. I'd love to see one of them nail down a place.
Totally agree .

mid we were to go up love for 1 or 2 youngsters being a major part of the squad. I have a feeling if Zemora gets a couple of starts he may take some dislodging

Good to see us investing in the future, it is important to me that we always have some home grown talent around the squad and for AFCB to allow progress of potential first teamers and not rely on just recruiting expensive players.

I reckon that if we failed to go up this season then their would be quite an exodus of players so we need to see our youth beat some fruit...the likes of Surridge,Travers,Oborforh,Kilkenny,Anthony,Zemura,Jordan and Buchall will be key to us being safe in this league.

Nice piece on COWS where they interview each other. The team spirit of the under 21's comes through. A credit to all involved and they are the future.

Amen to that. It was genuinely entertaining and a breath of fresh air compared to many football interviews. The two of them came across very well. I wish them all the best for the future.

I'm loving this.
They are quality players.
The fact that it will now be difficult to sign new players who are better than them is great.

Great bit of fun and lovely to watch. Yet more for us Cherries fans to look forward to in the future as they break their way into the first team, hopefully in the PL.

Nice piece on COWS where they interview each other. The team spirit of the under 21's comes through. A credit to all involved and they are the future.
Anybody else here thinking that JZ reminds them of Adam Smith ? The way he talks, his mannerisms and his dry delivery are all very similar IMO.

;