10 games to go…

3 to go and there's still this tiny chink of a possibility.

Yes, it's Arsenal away next but pressure sometimes does funny things to teams and I feel like we owe them one after some lucky escapes for them against us down the years.

So let's just pretend we pull off the highly unlikely...

Chelsea v Spurs on Thursday and Chelsea v West Ham on Sunday.

A Spurs win then a draw on Sunday would be just perfect.

Meanwhile, out of the corner of one eye are Man Utd. It could all be over in one match but they have in form Palace next. Then Arsenal and Newcastle.

Lose those three and the last day of the season could get very interesting indeed.

Still a massive outside shot and likely to all be over next weekend but... let's throw everything at Arsenal. They've got a lot to lose and we don't so let's put some doubts in their minds.

3 to go and there's still this tiny chink of a possibility.

Yes, it's Arsenal away next but pressure sometimes does funny things to teams and I feel like we owe them one after some lucky escapes for them against us down the years.

So let's just pretend we pull off the highly unlikely...

Chelsea v Spurs on Thursday and Chelsea v West Ham on Sunday.

A Spurs win then a draw on Sunday would be just perfect.

Meanwhile, out of the corner of one eye are Man Utd. It could all be over in one match but they have in form Palace next. Then Arsenal and Newcastle.

Lose those three and the last day of the season could get very interesting indeed.

Still a massive outside shot and likely to all be over next weekend but... let's throw everything at Arsenal. They've got a lot to lose and we don't so let's put some doubts in their minds.
Exactly. Do our part and hope for the best.

Whatever happens, what an amazing season this has been for the club. Great steppingstone for the near future, as I see all our key players staying next season (besides Kelly, although I’m still hopeful) and us bringing in a couple good players.

Looking back on the season we dropped points we really shouldn't have against West Ham away (2), Newcastle away (2), Brentford away (2) and Villa at home (2), probably should've drawn away at Luton (1) and beat Man United home if not for the ref (2). That's 11 points.

On the other side of the ledger, we got fortunate vs Luton home where we really should've lost at 0-3 down (3) and Forest last minute winner (2). So that's 5 points.

Those net 6 points would've had us right in the mix for Europe!

Last edited:
Looking back on the season we dropped points we really shouldn't have against West Ham away (2), Newcastle away (2), Brentford away (2) and Villa at home (2) plus probably should've drawn away at Luton (1). Plus Man United home if not for the ref (2). That's 11 points.

On the other side of the ledger, we got fortunate vs Luton home where we really should've lost at 0-3 down (3) and Forest last minute winner (2). So that's 5 points.

Those net 6 points would've had us right in the mix for Europe!
And 1 point dropped at home to Wolves in the last minute

;