10 year net spend table

DJ

IMG_5032.jpeg

Not sure how accurate this is, but it’s doing the rounds on social media.

Not entirely sure what clubs are included as there’s a Saudi club also listed alongside the European clubs, but we’ve reportedly spent more (on transfer fees) than Bayern and Real Madrid over the past decade.

The MONEY spent over the past decade on Footballers, with transfer costs and wages outlay is really quite Obscene...when you consider the Needs of Humanity as things stand on the Planet.
And yet fans are still prepared to extract money from their modest wealth to uphold said obscenity.
It beggars belief Batman...so it does .:wack:

The MONEY spent over the past decade on Footballers, with transfer costs and wages outlay is really quite Obscene...when you consider the Needs of Humanity as things stand on the Planet.
And yet fans are still prepared to extract money from their modest wealth to uphold said obscenity.
It Beggars Belief Batman...so it does .
How many times are you going to repeat this ?.......think everyone on this forum knows where you stand........yeah but if we met you in real life we'd all love you because you're just a cuddly old man....... :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 11794

Not sure how accurate this is, but it’s doing the rounds on social media.

Not entirely sure what clubs are included as there’s a Saudi club also listed alongside the European clubs, but we’ve reportedly spent more (on transfer fees) than Bayern and Real Madrid over the past decade.
Tv income was how much?

How many times are you going to repeat this ?.......think everyone on this forum knows where you stand........yeah but if we met you in real life we'd all love you because you're just a cuddly old man....... :ROFLMAO:
I'm just a normal bloke Ted.. not cuddly..not uncuddly....just saying how I feel about the financial situation in Football. Repetitive yes...but those views need supporting nationwide as I see it.
You attack so many of my posts ..like an obsession in itself.
No one sees me or regards me as an 'old man' in real life around here ...for a start I look about 20 years younger than my age, not bent over and decrepit , and I strut around with a youthful vibrancy that would surprise you.
'Annoying cnut'.. might conceivably be added in by some....maybe.. but that would often be levelled at those that are cock - sure of themselves and their views.

FFS Brian stop with the self-obsession for once! Does anyone give a toss what type of bloke you are in real life? Has any other person on here ever banged on about their personality at all let alone as much as you do? No they haven't.

Anyway, anyone know if those figures are right?

£3m receipts 2014-2023? It seems the answer to my question is no.

TBF... Brian's on topic, he's just saying what most on here are thinking and I was perhaps going to type also... (maybe not the last bit...), but not sure his post warranted your response... on this occasion...

When you go back over the years re our club and various owners, our club were always a selling club and basically as we know struggling financially.

At one time when Harold Walker took over our club and brought John Bond and Ken Brown to our club it looked like the Cherries as a football club were going on an upward spiral with a proposed new stand at the BBE of the ground and building a good strong team on the pitch.

The crowds came flocking back in their thousands as the football on show was entertaining and exciting to watch and our club got promoted and then just missed out on getting promotion again.

Unfortunately as history will tell you that bubble burst with John Bond and some of his staff and players following him to Norwich City and the ‘Walker Stand’ as it was called became a white elephant after being partially started and eventually removed. That was a bad end of that particular era of our club.

Our club did get promoted for a short period in later years under Harry Redknapp as manager up into the equivalent of today‘s Championship.

But move on a number of years and when the partnership of our owner Max Demin and Eddie Howe came together this was the start of a complete transformation of our club, it was having money spent on it again, especially on the pitch and eventually our club were promoted to the top league of football in our country, something we the fans only dreamt about.

Then coming right up to date M D decided to sell our club and looked for someone to take it even further on and off the pitch and this was when Bill Foley became our new owner.

So going from a struggling selling club for most of our history, were are now one of the biggest spending clubs in the Premier League in the recent Summmer transfer window and since Bill Foley took charge.

Last edited:
FFS Brian stop with the self-obsession for once! Does anyone give a toss what type of bloke you are in real life? Has any other person on here ever banged on about their personality at all let alone as much as you do? No they haven't.

Agreed....so if you stop reacting in unison with a certain few others in the clique.. .I will turn it in.
It's always...always the same few !

Last edited:
At least it’s on topic. :)
It's like the scene in Jurassic Park where they discover than dinosaurs can learn.

Seems a bit suspect but it's within the context of transfer fees tripling over the last decade which I'm certain it's not catering for. That a single season puts Forest in the top 20 spenders in the world over the last decade is a bit fishy.

:wave:I'm just a normal bloke Ted.. not cuddly..not uncuddly....just saying how I feel about the financial situation in Football. Repetitive yes...but those views need supporting nationwide as I see it.
You attack so many of my posts ..like an obsession in itself.
No one sees me or regards me as an 'old man' in real life around here ...for a start I look about 20 years younger than my age, not bent over and decrepit , and I strut around with a youthful vibrancy that would surprise you.
'Annoying cnut'.. might conceivably be added in by some....maybe.. but that would often be levelled at those that are cock - sure of themselves and their views.
Sorry if you think it's an obsession.....its not.....but I'll make you a promise.....this is the last time I will reply to one of your posts....:wave:

tedisking isn't kidding me....he will reply again.

He didn't ever put me on Ignore that i'm aware of....so I have to respect him for that....and that's why I think he will reply again some time. :shrug:

Last edited:
We are all Cherries afficionados...and most of us addicted to Banter.
It's just a shame that Freedom of Speech is severely curtailed now in British Society.

;