3/1 to beat Villa

Got the usual bets in Man City Chelsea Liverpool treble.

Silly bets........

Lerma
Stanislas
Smith to score first or last.

Forrest to beat Newcastle

We have a bit of a wildcard in the shape of Stanislas. One of our best players over the previous 5 years of PL football, we know hes up to the level ability wise. If he's able to come off the bench, he gives more goal threat than other midfielders/wingers we have. Other clubs might overlook him given he's hardly featured for us in 18 months.

After todays performance Man City have actually gone down in price, to a little as 1/14 and we are out to 40/1 to win !
Incredible odds for a premier league match.

Well that worked out well, especially as I did a double on AFCB and BHA at 16/1 as well.

Buoyed by the success, 33/1 for AFCB to win, draw no bet.

You can get up to 45/1 on AFCB winning. Seriously have any English game odds been anywhere near that? Thats saying we would only win once in 46 attempts based on these circumstances!

Anything can happen, obviously it won't because of the top 6 bias, but they could have players sent off, penalties given against them etc

I am deludely optimistic

Well that worked out well, especially as I did a double on AFCB and BHA at 16/1 as well.

You can get up to 45/1 on AFCB winning. Seriously have any English game odds been anywhere near that? Thats saying we would only win once in 46 attempts based on these circumstances!

Anything can happen, obviously it won't because of the top 6 bias, but they could have players sent off, penalties given against them etc

I am deludely optimistic

45/1 the win.....and if you think the only way that will happen is hanging on to a "lucky goal"..... 0-1 is 110/1 :D

I don't bet but those odds are so ridiculous I took a look. Man City have a player who has never scored a league goal for them who has only played five times in the PL (Cole Palmer) who has better odds of scoring than any AFCB player. In fact, until I saw the odds I'd never heard of him so I had to look him up.

He's nailed to to get a hat trick against us now.

I am deludely optimistic

Just prior to kick off, de Bruyne discovers how much Haaland is getting per week, starts an argument and the pair are sent off for fighting each other in the second minute. A penalty is awarded to us as Solanke is felled in the ensuing melee. Disgusted, Ederson throws the ball at the referee and is also given his marching orders.

That's just about as likely as me getting a return on the following one pound bets, so why not?

Bournemouth to win at 40/1
Bournemouth to win with a clean sheet at 155/1
Smith to score at any time at 80/1

V City. Solanke and/or Moore to score in a 1-0 Bournemouth win @800-1 with Skybet. Even if either do score first I bet the bookies will be offering a good cash out early incentive just in case we hold on.

V City. Solanke and/or Moore to score in a 1-0 Bournemouth win @800-1 with Skybet. Even if either do score first I bet the bookies will be offering a good cash out early incentive just in case we hold on.

Good point....on the same bet of 1-0 us, Senesi is 4000/1 and Kelly 5000/1 !!
.........can just see the headed set play in the 90th min :banana:

My astonishment grows. SkyBet

AFCB to win 1-0 66/1

Man City to win EIGHT nil 66/1

7-0 is only half those odds

So they think it is twice as likely we will lose 7-0 than win 1-0

If you prefer smaller gains you can stick a tenner on before the game and then cash out 10-15 minutes in if it’s still 0-0. Odds by then will have dropped to something more realistic. We had a similar scenario a few years back. 42/1 before kick off. We were eventually well beaten but i trebled my very modest investment by cashing out. Wasn’t enough to retire on but it was enough for a decent lunch and a pint.

;