3/1 to beat Villa

If you prefer smaller gains you can stick a tenner on before the game and then cash out 10-15 minutes in if it’s still 0-0. Odds by then will have dropped to something more realistic. We had a similar scenario a few years back. 42/1 before kick off. We were eventually well beaten but i trebled my very modest investment by cashing out. Wasn’t enough to retire on but it was enough for a decent lunch and a pint.

I bet a few Villa fans went bankrupt on Saturday trying this :LOL:

That's a good idea norniron.

I do feel that the chances of us getting anything out of the game are slim at best, but an early goal and a cash out at those odds is worth a few quid.

Cashed out on the Lerma last goal last week and got 5-1 at 1-0.

41/1 for first goal.

Sadly bet about the same amount on the 'dead certs' so broke even.

If you prefer smaller gains you can stick a tenner on before the game and then cash out 10-15 minutes in if it’s still 0-0. Odds by then will have dropped to something more realistic. We had a similar scenario a few years back. 42/1 before kick off. We were eventually well beaten but i trebled my very modest investment by cashing out. Wasn’t enough to retire on but it was enough for a decent lunch and a pint.
I tried that when Daniels put us one up. Odds barely changed much to my chagrin, I guess it was too early. There again we werent 45/1

BetVictor had us to win tomorrow at 50/1 for a bit earlier.

Well done to anyone that took it and can either lay it off for a profit at a suitable time or win big :)

;