7 games in December how many points?

Injuries will be a big factor, we need to keep our core players fit. Hopefully Kelly & Aarons not out for long

Home to Villa - They're looking really good at the moment, but with our current form, I'm going to be optimistic and say we'll get a point
Away at Palace - They're in slightly poor form so going to be optimistic and go for 3
Away at Man U - 0. Although they're not at the best, I reckon they'll beat us at home
Home to Luton 3
Away at Forest 1
Home to Fulham 3
Away Spurs - 0.

So 11 I reckon but could be possibility of more (or less)

8 which would give us 20 points. Great if we can get more.

7 games in 29 days, like most teams I know.

I hope we can avoid picking up any more injuries. Scott and Aarons back in January.

It's got to be more than 20 points taking us to 32+ and a plus goal difference ( for the first time in the Prem? ) : )

It's got to be more than 20 points taking us to 32+ and a plus goal difference ( for the first time in the Prem? ) : )
You really, really need to share with us what 'happy substance' you're taking.
That's twice now in the space of a few days.
Half glass full? I'm thinking it's a barrel overflowing in your abode.

You really, really need to share with us what 'happy substance' you're taking.
That's twice now in the space of a few days.
Half glass full? I'm thinking it's a barrel overflowing in your abode.

Nothing special, I've learnt over the years it doesn't matter that much what others have got, if you've got enough, that's enough. We've learned to tolerate the limits the Good Lady's illness imposes on our lives, so when she has a bug that makes it worse, it shakes me up. Then she shakes it off and the relief is almost palpable : )

On top of that, I had a fear that there were changes coming to the Riverside Rocket. It's came to naught but it put the wind up me. I know one day, not that far over the horizon, myself and/or the Good Lady won't be able to do all the long aways. We want to "retire gracefully" when that time comes I hope there's enough youngstars to replace us on it. It's one of the few things we have where we feel "part of it". I can't fully describe or overstate what that being a "part off it" means but when I found out my fears were unfounded, it just releases a lot of "happy endorphins" : )

Plus a day like yesterday, when you're lucky enough to be part of the A.F.C.B. support, what's the point of looking for blemishes, no day's perfect. Enjoy it whilst it's here and I hope there's some of you with hangovers and you drunk our share, celebrate victories, that's what they're for : )

Nothing special, I've learnt over the years it doesn't matter that much what others have got, if you've got enough, that's enough. We've learned to tolerate the limits the Good Lady's illness imposes on our lives, so when she has a bug that makes it worse, it shakes me up. Then she shakes it off and the relief is almost palpable : )

On top of that, I had a fear that there were changes coming to the Riverside Rocket. It's came to naught but it put the wind up me. I know one day, not that far over the horizon, myself and/or the Good Lady won't be able to do all the long aways. We want to "retire gracefully" when that time comes I hope there's enough youngstars to replace us on it. It's one of the few things we have where we feel "part of it". I can't fully describe or overstate what that being a "part off it" means but when I found out my fears were unfounded, it just releases a lot of "happy endorphins" : )

Plus a day like yesterday, when you're lucky enough to be part of the A.F.C.B. support, what's the point of looking for blemishes, no day's perfect. Enjoy it whilst it's here and I hope there's some of you with hangovers and you drunk our share, celebrate victories, that's what they're for : )
I get what you're sharing and empathise with your sentiments.
My comment was just a tongue in cheek jovial jest.Didn't mean to offend.

You need four points a month to almost guarantee staying up, so eight would put us right back on track.

Was a bit curious since I could swear I recall celebrating a plus goal difference in the Prem.

2019/20, drew our first game with Sheffield United and then beat Aston Villa 1-2 to be +1, followed by two 2-goal losses to Man City and Leicester but then two 2-goal wins against Everton and Southampton then a draw against West Ham gave us 2 more weeks of +1 GD. A 1-goal loss to Arsenal and a few draws before beating Man United 1-0 to go back to +1 GD on November 2nd, 2019. A pretty good start to the season that had us in 7th with 4 weeks of plus goal difference, but everything went to utter ********* after.

2018/19, 2-0 win over Cardiff and 1-2 win over West Ham to start the season got us to +3 GD. Drew to Everton to keep it, lost to Chelsea 2-0 but still +1, beat Leicester 4-2 back to +3, before only in gameweek 6 did we leave the positives with a 4-0 loss to Burnley. But we bounced by with 2-1 over Crystal Palace to GD 0 and a 0-4 win over Watford to +4. Draw with Southampton then a 0-3 win at Fulham got us to our record high +7 GD in the Prem, only going below (and then staying) after a 0-4 loss to Liverpool in gameweek 16 against Liverpool. Somehow was a better start than I remembered, but this was definitely the season I was thinking up with a multi-goal plus goal difference.

Got a ways to go this season after the rocky start, but would love to see a plus goal difference again, maybe this time in the second half of the season!

;