7 games in December how many points?

Go on then, stick your neck out - how many

Go on then, stick your neck out - how many points do you predict in December?
Difficult to predict. We are a small club with little quality in depth. If we have injuries to key players our points haul will be limited. We have too many players that are not of PL Standard. If we get injuries to our core first eleven we always struggle to replace them. We are not Man City who can swap the first eleven with eleven players of similar quality and still win football matches.

If pressed I would say we will get around 7 or 8 points from December.

Difficult to predict. We are a small club with little quality in depth. If we have injuries to key players our points haul will be limited. We have too many players that are not of PL Standard. If we get injuries to our core first eleven we always struggle to replace them. We are not Man City who can swap the first eleven with eleven players of similar quality and still win football matches.

4 pts so far even with some injuries.

Home to Villa - They're looking really good at the moment, but with our current form, I'm going to be optimistic and say we'll get a point
Away at Palace - They're in slightly poor form so going to be optimistic and go for 3
Away at Man U - 0. Although they're not at the best, I reckon they'll beat us at home
Home to Luton 3
Away at Forest 1
Home to Fulham 3
Away Spurs - 0.

So 11 I reckon but could be possibility of more (or less)
This weekends lottery?

Reactions: N19

10 so far with one game abandon and two still to play.

Obviously the Tottenham game is the true acid test in this set of fixtures.

Take points of Tottenham and I think that would be a really good statement.

Hoping for, and expecting 3 off Fulham.

It's really strange how our form and results have done a complete 180 degree turn.

From almost wondering if we were doomed, to now having a beady eye on the top 8.

Congratulations to everyone, from Foley, the manager and staff, the players and the fans.

Unbelievable Geoff.

;